SAP Maintenance Functional Consultant
Want to enable the business with their next steps in digitizing maintenance processes. Apply for this exiting role within the IT Supply Chain team.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the IT Supply Chain Platform. This role will focus on driving innovations in the Maintenance domain in order to:
- Drive digital innovation for our factories (Predecitve Maintenance, Mobile Maintenace, SAP-PM/EAM, etc)
- Pro-actively initiate /Design, improve & optimize business processes and technology solutions by designing and implementing effective new and/or enhanced E2E process and technology solutions for the assigned business area. Balances fit for purpose solutions, process automation, and template adherence.
- Manage and realize business process excellence, best practices via IT supported process solutions (Delivering value that meets business needs / Safeguarding global FrieslandCampina policies, principles & objectives.
- Analyze and refine functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the necessary IT service to business Manage to embed change, continuous improvement and innovation into business operations.
- Driving IT vision for assigned platform.
Wat we vragen
- 5+ years working experience and relevant track record working in multinationals in the field of IT.
- Experience in Maintenance capabilities.
- Experience with managing various stakeholders like key-users and business process owners
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills: written and verbal
- Experience in agile, project management, solution management, product management
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Depends on situation: free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
As the SAP Maintenance Consultant, you will be part of the team that is responsible for delivering IT services for the Maintenance community within FrieslandCampina. You can expect to work on global and regional projects and support various users of our technology across the globe. Sometimes you will be working on various small projects to implement improvements for a specific process or plant. And another period it can be the case that you will be working on a large scale project of a couple of months to include one or multiple factories in our global solution set. Currently we have over 40 factories that are using our standard processes and technology.
Your key contributions
Together with the business plan, evaluated and execute improvements in the processes and technology such that the business can execute their job more efficiently
- Coaches key users and end users in the usage of our technology in their day-to-day job
- E2E Knowledge Expert in our processes and technology (SAP PM/EAM, integration with purchasing, mobile solutions, preventive / predictive maintenance)
- Maintain proper functional documentation and training material
- Coordinate and work with vendors that support us with technology or capabilities in the maintenance domain
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The IT Supply Chain platform is an international team of approximately 65 people. We strive to bring substantial value to our customers and of course have fun in doing this with various cross functional teams.