Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing professional who wants to become part of a leading FMCG company with real ‘love brands’ on the market? Are you ready to have major impact on further building our winning organisation?It’s your turn. Apply now and join FrieslandCampina Hungária ZRt. in Brand Manager position.
Wat we vragen
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in similar role in FMCG sector
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree (preferably in Economics/Marketing)
- Fluent English AND Hungarian language knowledge is necessary
- Experience in FMCG environment is a must
- Passion for marketing and brand ownership in FMCG, strong results orientation and high execution ability
- Strategic level thinking, understanding business needs and able to translate them into brand strategy and daily execution
- Strong Project and Change Management capabilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, persuasive, good stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, result-oriented, precise in keeping deadlines, ability to analyse, interpret data and prepare business solutions
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
Wat we bieden
- Professional and challenging working enviroment
- Training opportunity
- Excellent marketing exprience
- Long-term development potential
- Youthful teamspirit
- Competitive benefit package
- Lead the Integrated Commercial Planning for the respective brand/product categories. Plan the long term brand strategy
- Execute the yearly marketing activity plan and budget, with special focus on communication according to Ehrenberg Bass “How brands grow” principles
- Effectively manage the brand’s portfolio, lead the innovation strategy, manage NPD projects and tracking of NPD performance
- Coordinate/lead product and packaging development projects
- Work with agencies and service providers, ensure effective use of funds, control spends daily
- Continuously evaluate the brand activities
- Identify impacts, propose changes, check implementation
- Intense cooperation with Shopper Marketing and Sales teams.
- Understand the market and consumer trends and its drivers, turn the insights and learnings into action steps
- Build excellent business relations with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure proper execution of the strategy
- Train, coach and supervise the Assistant Brand Manager in the team, ensuring their proper professional development in all areas of brand management
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.