CAPEX Project Manager
Within our business group Ingredients we are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager for our capital projects.As technical project manager you are responsible for complex Food, IFT and pharma projects, with an investment range of € 1.5 to more than € 15 million at the production locations of FrieslandCampina, Business Group Ingredients. You manage the technical part of the project with a multidisciplinary engineering, procurement and construction team that works together on the realization of these investment projects, in which (food)safety and (food)quality are crucial.
Wat we vragen
- Your intellectual and professional level is at least equivalent to having completed a Dutch ‘higher professional technical education’ (f.e. HBO)
- You have +10 years of work experience, from which at least 3 years’ as a technical manager in the food, IFT and/or Pharma.
- You have the capabilities to realize projects within time and budget, without making concessions to quality and safety.
- You have good communication skills, and are pivotal in bringing the stakeholders both from within the project team as external stakeholders together and work closely with colleagues at the production locations.
- Your projects will be carried out at the FrieslandCampina Ingredients locations in the region South, mainly at the production location Veghel.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, judgmental and problem-solving skills
- Capable of managing relationships within a team of different disciplines
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Result driven, takes ownership and cost conscious
- Able to delegate, eager to learn and strong safety leadership
- Stress resistant, decisive, vigorous and a convincing interlocutor
Wat we bieden
- Your salary is based on the weighing of your job and your experience and your education and training;
- FrieslandCampina does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards, we also consider it to be important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career, our products also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
As Technical Project Manager you report to the overall Project Manager and form the project core team together with a Process Licensor and Commissioning & Start-up manager.
You are responsible for the technical execution of the project. You support the overall project manager to formulate the project execution plan (resourcing, planning, risk mitigation, quality control and organizational requirements).
You transfer the process design into an engineering package compliant to established standards and guidelines for the project. You determine the required budget. During the execution you are responsible for the cost control of the technical scope of the project in consultation with the financial controller. During the design phase of the project you manage a multidisciplinary engineering team. During the realization you are responsible for the procurement, contract management and construction phase up to the commissioning. You coordinate the activities of the project EPC team members, monitor progress and compliance to the project execution plan, manage and mitigate project risks and resources of and give input on project change requests.In this role you deal with various stakeholders with various interests. To achieve this, you deploy all your commercial and problem-solving skills.
Working under time pressure brings out the best in you and with your coaching skills you inspire other direct colleagues and help them to develop themselves.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The business group FrieslandCampina Ingredients consists of six operating companies and 15 production locations worldwide. The business group develops and produces total solutions for the infant nutrition market, encapsulated powders and widely applicable milk proteins in clinical nutrition, baby, diet and sports nutrition. The products range from loose ingredients and base powders to complete infant nutrition, including consumer packaging.
As project organization within the business group ingredients we deliver business value by executing high quality CAPEX projects in a standardized way with a team of highly competent people who share their expertise across the Supply Chain.