Service Delivery Analyst - Bedum
For our a number of production locations in the North of the Netherlands we are looking for an enthusiastic, service minded support engineer who is used to work in a complex environment providing high end customer service related to IT such as (but not restricted to) workplace management (Hardware and Software),Printing, Network services, Cloud services (like Microsoft Office365, Intune etc.) and Unified Communication.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related study.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in complex IT business environment (preferably FMCG)
- Knowledge of IT hard- and software, workplace and infrastructure services, Microsoft solutions, ITIL processes
- Stakeholder management and ability to explain complex technology topics in non-technical language
- Excellent problem solving, result orientation and attention to detail in all aspects of work
As an international company, our primary business language is English and we often work with remote teams. Bringing in good cultural awareness will accelerate your success!
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
You will provide first line IT support to 300+ colleagues from the primary location Bedum. You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all operational IT Services to agreed service, quality and cost level. ICT Services include services from User Support (Service Desk a.o.), Workplace Operations, Server Operations, Connectivity (WAN, LAN, fixed telephony), Application Services, but can also be extended to ad hoc requests. You will act also as point of contact for both, Business Group stakeholders and end-users, to address questions and concerns regarding IT Services. To fulfill this function you need to be able to cooperate with applicable competence towers of ICT, internal customers/users, project leaders, internal delivery teams and external suppliers. It is important that you have the right soft skills accompanied by required hard skills.
The complexity of this role is to manage priority of customer satisfaction and IT interests.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug user problems and issues while handling user complaints and problem escalation professionally
- Management and operational support of local IT-systems and services under responsibility of internal/external delivery teams
- Patching of network equipment
- Receive IT assets sent by post or delivered by courier
- Relationship management- and support of Local IT contacts / key users
- Guidance and support of user departments in using the correct processes and procedures for IT requests/incidents/questions
- Contact person for internal/external IT providers for on-site and remote activities
- Guidance of employees of external IT suppliers on site
- Analyzes current and future needs for improvement of IT support to minimize repeatable problems
- Asset inventory management