Market Segment Manager Solutions
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (B2B) is looking for a Segment Marketing Manager to join the Global Marketing team of our Early Life Nutrition segment, to give infants a great start in life. In this role, you will contribute to and execute the global marketing strategy of the Solutions Benefit Area, with the aim to further accelerate value growth in the area of micro-encapsulated nutritional lipids and the area of nutritional applications for KidsThis role includes understanding and acting upon the context (market, consumers), customers, competitors and our company’s capabilities within Early Life Nutrition. It also means defining sound tactics on proposition, product portfolios, place (availability) and pricing.
What we ask
- Academic/master level, preferably in marketing, food technology, technical business admin or business economics
- 6-8 years relevant working experience, preferably in the Infant Nutrition industry in a Marketing and/or Business development role
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Experienced in creating impactful digital touch points in the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Being able to see the bigger picture in a complex environment (helicopter view), yet persistent to drive successful execution
- Experience with agile project management is advantageous
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
- Contributing to and executing a the marketing strategy for micro-encapsulated nutritional lipids and applications for Kids
- Driving value chain analyses and developing the product/portfolio, place, positioning, price strategy per channel
- Delivering on Innovation. Initiate, lead, drive and support innovation projects and build the Kids application portfolio
- Supporting segment and FCI branding initiatives. Drive effective market visibility via seminars, exhibitions, demonstrations efficient (digital/social media) tools
- Active alignment with Sales, Development, Pricing and Product Management on segment priorities and delivery thereof
- Jointly set regional marketing & sales strategy for EMEA region with commercial colleagues in the region. Participate in the regional customer teams to drive customer connection and business
- Leveraging and building external networks (e.g. KOL, industry network, customers)
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
The Segment Marketing Manager Solutions reports to the Global Marketing Director Early Life Nutrition who sits in the Netherlands and works in close alignment with the Segment Marketing Lead Solutions. The position is based in Amersfoort. You will be part of the global Segment Marketing team of Early Life Nutrition.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and feed industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.