IT Salesforce CoE Lead
Royal FrieslandCampina has embarked on an ambitious strategy of ‘Our Purpose, Our Plan’. The goal is to “Win in the Market”, whereby technology and digital solutions are the key enablers for our commercial organizations to perform and excel in the market every day.
To envision and embed our new commercial technology roadmap, we are looking for an aspiring IT Manager to lead our Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE) maturing the team and its technical capabilities and positioning Salesforce.com as the strategic platform across all global commercial units to drive the company’s digital transformation journey .
What we ask
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate a few traits and expertise in
- High level of conceptual and strategic thinking
- Inspirational leadership style
- Experiences in defining vision, strategy and managing budget
- In-depth understanding of Commerce processes and developments in external commerce market
- Solid experiences and deep understand of entire Salesforce ecosystem, to consult and coach commercial stakeholders on how to drive value through Salesforce solutions
- Expertise in managing relationships with business customers at all levels
- Strong people management skills and experience in leading cross functional teams
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Successful implementation of Salesforce application in an enterprise environment to drive innovation is strongly desired
- Extensive experience in process design, continuous improvement and innovation
- Project management skills and working knowledge in Agile Scrum
- Extensive experience in IT Service Development, Management & Operations
- Overall understanding of total IT landscape and overarching influencers from other application platformers
What we offer
• A team of talented and passionate Salesforce enthusiasts
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexibility at work (yes you can work from home, too)
• 25 days holidays
• Cross disciplinary career growth
• Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
• Free cheese and milk at lunch
Our Salesforce CoE is a small but highly performing team, who has been great ambassadors of promoting digital commercial solutions and Agile practice across the B2B business units. Therefore we expect you to be a servant leader, someone willing to roll up his sleeves and be hands on when needed. Salesforce.com has become increasingly strategic for all four business units globally. 12 Salesforce orgs are currently in place and since this year governed by a single contract. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and optimize further and no lack of challenges to nourish the entire commercial organization with this modern practice.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Leading the creation of Salesforce strategy and roadmap, ensuring end to end delivery
• Leveraging existing and developing new core capabilities within the platform
• Working with commercial and digital leads across the business groups (and operating companies as necessary) to gather, substantiate and prioritize demand with regards to commercial capability development.
• Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels
• Address business demand by capturing high level technology requirements.
• Manage architecting, planning, designing, building and implementation of IT services
• Delivering end-to-end technology services in the commercial space by optimizing total cost of ownership and customer satisfaction/quality.
• Working with partners and suppliers to ensure optimal engagement and quality delivery across projects
• Develop a culture of continues improvement and result oriented mindset
• Improve team performance with clear targets setting and timely coaching and guidance
• Grow team capability and support career advancement
Within FrieslandCampina’s Salesforce Center of Excellence, we have one passionate Scrum team of product owner, scrum master, developers (both onshore and offshore) and business analysts. Depending on product scope we also work with 3rd party implementation partners. This team set up adds complexity as well as fun to team working brought by time difference and cross-cultural understanding. Together we work to tackle the challenges of a scattered digital landscape across different business groups. It’s our mission to build consistent business processes enabled by the application capabilities.