The Inventory Specialist is responsible for assuring that the Maintenance department controls and maintains the spare parts inventory available for all critical parts needed to operate equipment in the facility. Therefore, it is essential that the Inventory Specialist have a thorough understanding of the equipment onsite, performance standards and applicable warranties.
Provide timely delivery to internal customer with a goal to eliminate and/or minimize any production downtime while ensuring budgetary guidelines are met.
What we ask
We value talented people from any background eager to contribute to something bigger than themselves. All of our employees have a strong drive to work on things that matter and make decisions that increase the impact of our organization. It is our belief that everyone influences the company results and the realization of our purpose ‘Nourishing by Nature’ by providing better nutrition for the world. Therefore, your personal development is considered of great importance.
Knowledge and Experience
Mechanically inclined with a minimum of two years’ experience in ordering and inventory management. Preferred; four (4) year degree in Mechatronics or similar field of study.
What we offer
Compensation and Benefits
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. offers a competitive salary in conjunction with a comprehensive benefits package and key learning and training opportunities for your growth and development because your development is not only good for your career; our products and customers also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is evident on the work floor; it is, after all, the most effective way to learn. FrieslandCampina offers a platform in which you are the boss of your own career and development. We are always looking for talents that are customer-focused, take responsibility for their work, and are continuously looking for opportunities to make a change. We can’t make a better world on our own, but we can do things that matter together.
Position starts at $55,000.00 per year, education and experience will be considered
Friesland Campina Ingredients North America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants In addition to federal law requirements, FCINA, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities within the United States. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FCINA’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. ** Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) **
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as SAP
- Ability to create organization for inventory & develop structural procedures
- Detail orientated with close attention to accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Well organized work ethic
- Ability to solve complex problems independently while addressing multiple requests and tasks
- Must work well with others and able to communicate to multiple levels of the organization as well as contractors and vendor
- Serves as a point of contact for intentory related tasks and requests
- Orders, receives and maintains spare parts inventory, ensuring parts are ordered on time and in inventory. Performs periodic inventory counts to for accuracy, recording and explaining any discrepancies.
- Research and allocate parts and equipment necessary to maintain the operation of the facility.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of both fuel oil and LP gas supplies for the operation of the facility.
- Ensure a clean and organized storage area with corrrect labeling of parts inventory.
- Maintains working knowledge of the industry, and is responsible for industry specific inventory management, and CMMS systems.
- Is required to work independently and with others in a team environment to provide quality work, meeting FrieslandCampina expectations.
- Supports customer, company and regulatory audits as needed.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
Our location in Delhi, New York (with 100+ employees) focuses on the production of a range of hydrolysates protein for infant & toddler nutrition, adult (performance, lifestyle, healthy aging, and medical), food, beverage, and pharmaceutical. Our manufacturing facility operates within the Business Group Ingredients, we produce ingredients for several different customers both domestically and internationally.
Working at FrieslandCampina means that you contribute to a better world.