Information Security Specialist
The Information Security Specialist is an operational role within the Cyber Security Services function. The role requires regular engagement with different FrieslandCampina IT departments and 3rd party service providers to coordinate security incident response. The candidate is responsible to research, develop and improve the security incident response processes so that the MTTD/MTTR is improved. The candidate is also required to support the team in escalation, follow-up and resolution.
What we ask
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- Proactive, intervenes as appropriate and able to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to implement solutions that safeguard the IT systems.
- Broad knowledge of IT security and solid hands-on experience in implementing various IT security technologies, particularly Microsoft solutions, to secure a complex end user computing operation.
- Degree in IT or its equivalent. Recognised IT security certification is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Security / Security Operations Center environment. Candidates with sound technical background in Microsoft solutions such as Directory and Network Services. Cloud services (Microsoft Office365, Azure, Amazon Web Service) etc. is preferred.
- Knowledge and application of IT security standards, control frameworks and risk management techniques.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth
- Responsible to handle escalated security incident investigation to completion, and response from the SOC team.
- To provide business context to incident response support and collaboration with internal IT and 3rd party service providers to prevent/resolve/contain any security incidents.
- To coordinate, monitor and provide guidance to Security Operations Center (SOC) performance in detection and response.
- Responsible to provide security advisory, best practices, recommended remediations with alignment to GDPR regulatory requirements to effectively mitigate security incidents.
- Responsible to provide in-depth evaluation of threat and vulnerability analysis and provide guidance to internal IT and 3rd party service providers to mitigate risk.
- Responsible to track trends and analyse root cause analysis (RCA) when business knowledge is required
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.