Group Key Account Manager, Kidswant
Senior Group Key Account ManagerHierarchic Reporting Line: to KA Director, FP & MBS Channel
- To achieve corporate fundraising income targets for KA group.
- To devise and implement creative profitable fundraising campaigns with business, monitoring progress and evaluating benefit.
Group Key Account Manager, Kidswant
What we ask
- University graduate and management trainee in MNC companies in preferred.
- 8+years sales experience in FMCG products, with solid 5 years+ experience in KA management, and experience with Baby Store Channel is preferred.
- Strong leadership, and effective communication/negotiation skills.
- Proven success in managing or building a sales team.
- Proven track record in driving aggressive sales results.
- Proven record in building good relationship with customer senior team.
- Excellent written & spoken English and Mandarin.Functional Capability:
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communication accordingly.
- Ability to understand trade spending effectiveness (efficiency of promotional activity is preferred).
- Candidate should possess strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills, and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead team to develop account strategy both internally and externally.
- High-energy self-starter as well as strong team leader.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with senior team cross functionally within company and the customer.
What we offer
- Channel Revenue, margin and growth
- Key customer revenue, margin and growth
- Tmall flagship, margin, growth
- CRM integration target
- Team capability development
- Timely delivery strategic projects
- Realization dept budget.
- Lead group KA team to achieve company’s long term goals.
- Developing and implementing effective winning strategy for key accounts in baby channel.
- Lead annual contracts negotiation and JBP/scorecard alignment with all key accounts in the group.
- Conduct regular business review and analysis to determine the status of key accounts identify business opportunities and ensure aligned KPI delivering.
- Cultivates and maintains a positive relationship with key accounts; utilizes customer feedback to shape future key account direction.
- Execute with experience for all headquarter planned sales and marketing programs in all key accounts.
- Control and manage trade related expense effectively in all key accounts.
- Lead, motivate, train and develop national BDS&FP key account team members.
- Customer Service:
- Builds customer relationships at key accounts senior levels and facilitates connectivity in other functional areas.
- Delivers results while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
- To ensure the practical organization of the sales & logistics process (order taking, delivery, assistance, invoicing)in coordination with customer service.
- To work with other depts. In executing corporate projects and plans
- Lead team to work closely with JBP clients’ team and across the foundation toinform, promote and deliver the Joint Business Plan.
- Attend internal meetings, seminars, working groups, provide reports, analysis and proposal as required.
- NKA Director as being his/her manager
- Trade marketing will provide guidelines for the channel and support channel activities.
- Field Sales Team will work together to achieve Route-To-Market and in-store execution.
- Supply chain manager will facilitate internal product testing.
- CRM manager will provide consumer informationon CRM database.
- Management team to address complicated customer issues.External
- JBP clients’ senior team esp. purchase director.
Share this vacancy
JOB-ID: 40631 | Group Key Account Manager, Kidswant, China