Customer Services Officer
Always wanted to work in a dynamic environment, work directly with customers and experience how a Customer Care department operates in a multinational business?
If yes, apply and join our FrieslandCampina Professional Business unit for a position where you’ll work directly with our Industry customers that we service by delivering beautiful Butter & Cheese products. You will contribute directly to our business as you would be involved in every step in the Order-to-Cash process; that starts when a customer orders a product and ends when it is invoiced.
What we ask
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- Most important skills: Strong communication skills, Able to deal with daily deadlines, Extreme customer service mindset, Work accurate & efficient, Work independently and as team-player, Pro-active, Solution-oriented
- You like to be someone whose at the center of things (“spin in het web”)
- Languages: Dutch & English
- Level of education: MBO/HBO
- Experience with SAP or Customer Service/Customer Care/Order Fulfilling
What we offer
- Dynamic environment, exposure to many different departments (Sales, Customer Care, Logistics Planning)
- You’ll be payed conform the “CAO voor de zuivelindustrie” in scale 7 (range 2927 – 3599 euro per month) with good benefits and market-based pension, a workweek of 36 hours, holiday allowance of 8%, 4% end-of-year reward, and 1% sustainable employability budget
- FrieslandCampina offers a good work/life balance, and does not only reward in money, but also in personal development and education.
- An informal & friendly work environment where you collaborate with enthusiastic and professional colleagues
- We offer trust and autonomy to ensure long-term impact for better nutrition worldwide
- Hybrid working environment: Able to work from home and the office
Together with the team, you’ll work on the following:
- Service our international Professional Industry customers with information or support (i.e. answering questions on delivery or complaints etc.) in order to provide correct and full information on time
- Handle special requests such as urgent deliveries, specific delivery conditions or value added services in order to deliver a high customer satisfaction and manage requests with related departments
- Execute order entry aiming to deliver the right amount and quality of product in time to our external and internal Professional Industry customers. Check and complete order entry within set deadlines to secure on time delivery
- Signal and inform stakeholders in case of unclarity or (potential) issues related to order delivery
- Identify & implement improvements on daily operational activities or customer related topic
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This position contributes to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring the high level of competence in the Customer Care area of FrieslandCampina Professional. The Customer Care department is responsible for a customer focused, efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice our products to our customer with the requested amount, quality and information at the desired timeslot at the lowest costs and highest customer satisfaction. Within the FrieslandCampina Professional Customer Care Industry team this means that you will be part of this Order to Cash process (or even improve this process) for part of our Butter and Cheese Customers. You will have to work with customers and align with many stakeholders to make sure our customers get what they deserve. The team that you’ll be part of consists of 12 people located in both Amersfoort and Wolvega You’ll be located in Amersfoort.