FrieslandCampina Iberia FU within GMGA is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to support the whole organization and help it succeed in the ambitious challenges we have ahead.
FrieslandCampina Iberia is transforming itself and on a growth journey in order to become a key player in the Spanish and Portugal dairy market. In order to do that, we need to add to the team a Financial Controller able to gather, understand, share and report accurate financial data. The successful candidate will join a growing organization and will help to shape it while acting as a co-pilot of the Iberian team.
What we ask
- Graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Economy or MBA
- Understanding and applying the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures, Spanish legal and tax requirements, local and international (IFRS) corporate reporting standards
- Knowledge of good business control
- Experience in FMCG retail commercial environments
- Previous experience in food industry will be a plus
- Able to identify areas of financial risk and opportunities
- Several years’ experience in Business controlling (minimum 5 years)
- Strong business acumen and able to business partner for the MT (steering/influencing)
- Capability to challenge commercial assumptions and to address deviations from plan and drive corrective actions
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and strict deadlines
- Diagnoses and problem solving
- Strategic thinking skills (vision/concepts)
- “Can Do” attitude and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Professional English and Spanish
- Previous experience working with SAP and Business Inteligence tools
What we offer
-Challenging position within a growing organization.
-Competitive salary and benefits
-Flexible work time arrangements and hybrid model way of working (part remotely/ part from our office in Barcelona city center)
The Financial controller is responsible for:
-Group reporting activities, making sure to fulfill the time and content requirements, including following of internal controls.
-Partnering with our Financial Shared Services in Budapest.
-Analyzing financial statements
-Executing and coordinate the budgeting process, consolidating information to meet the Group requirements.
-Analyzing and controlling budget deviations.
-Partering with internal and external auditors as well as with financial advisors in order to prepare annual statements, corporate tax returns and mercantile documents.
-Acting as a Finance Department ambassador within FrieslandCampina to ensure transparency and alignment.
-Cooperating with different areas in order to improve working capital, providing insights on cash collection activities.