ESG D&A Procurement Manager
The ESG D&A procurement manager develops and owns the global procurement ESG data vision and strategy (3-5 years) for Global procurement. Specifically focused on the Better Sourcing pillar (sustainable sourcing, traceability, Human Rights and Deforestation) as well as the Better Climate pillar for a carbon zero supply chain and with the reduction of scope 3 CO2 footprint across the supply side. Owns the reporting toolset and potential other ESG tooling.
Represents the ESG procurement team in the D&A procurement team as well as in the Corp Sustainability reporting team. Ensures data & reporting according to architecture/guidelines (Procurement) D&A.
What we ask
Your qualifications and functional skillsets:
- Graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance or other relevant studies.
- 8+ yrs professional (ideally FMCG) industry work experience in a sustainability-relevant business domain such as finance, supply chain or procurement
- 3+ years working experience in Data Analytics of which preferably some years in ESG data and tooling
- Program and project management
- Strong expertise on ESG data and reporting trends and on translating towards RFC
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in PowerBI or other Business Intelligence software is a plus
- Gathering & Deriving Insights
- Collaborating to Win
- Building Network
- Developing Self
- Executing with Rigor
- Commercial Accumen
- Building Winning Strategies
What we offer
- Opportunity to step into a strategic sustainability role in the global procurement organisation
- Exposure to senior stakeholders, and opportunity to address strategic business challenges across Business Groups and functions in FrieslandCampina
- Learning opportunities, and growth on Sustainability, Procurement, D&A career paths
- Opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future for our business and society
- A highly skilled, international, ambitious and fun team, who values change and sees opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid and flexible way of working
ESG procurement data and tooling strategy·Develops and owns the global procurement ESG data vision and strategy across the relevant sustainability pillars: Better sourcing and Better climate (scope 3 and renewable energy) and “makes it happen” ensuring the strategy is translated into a yearly roadmap/KPI·Leads internal and external reporting on procurement ESG KPI’s in line with business needs, external commitments (SBTi, CSRD etc.) and drives inputs for reporting in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in the company
Thought leader·Develops the ESG data and analytics function and implements best of breed solutions optimizing use of external and internal data sources·Actively participates in external networks/conferences on data and analytics and ESG procurement reporting·Establishes external partnerships (eg Ecovadis, Sedex, etc.) to optimize ESG procurement reporting
KPI setting & reporting·Build, maintain and improve fundamental reports for KPI (LTIP) reporting based on short and long term ESG strategy
·Drives KPI realization and reporting across the procurement organization
Team·Is a supportive and active ‘go-to’ procurement direct materials team management member as well as a D&A extended team member·Is a supportive and active ‘go-to’person for ESG data and reporting subjects that relate to Procurement, for sustainability and communication officers throughout the company.
Technology·Identify ESG tools & technologies to grow capability·Be product owner of reporting toolset and potential other ESG tooling (EcoVadis, CDP, etc)·Stay up-to-date on the evolving landscape of sustainability standards and digital tools
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You are part of the ESG procurement team (3 people) as well as part of the Direct Materials procurement category organisation (25 people) and extended team member of the procurement Data and Analytics team.