Innovation Specialist (Analytics)
The Innovation Specialist Medior is part of the Global SSC Process Innovation & Excellence team (PI&E) team and is responsible for building, deploying and embedding analytics solutions and transforming insights into actions.
You will be part of a global team (Malaysia, Hungary & Netherlands) driving analytics solutions within multiple (SSC) departments.
Wat we vragen
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant area, f.e. Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (e.g, in Analytics, Reporting)
- Understand E2E business processes and translate business problems and value opportunities into process and technology solutions
- Must have experience with (process) analytics
- Must have experience with programming languages (e.g. SQL, PQL, Python)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Having experience with ERP system (SAP) and work experience with multiple different countries would be a plus.
- Some experience in project management and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- Good verbal and written communication in English (other languages are a plus)
- Possess attitude of being hands-on / 'Can do' mentality
- Having innovative mindset and an analytical thinker, understand E2E business processes and translate business problems and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
Wat we bieden
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Process Innovation & Excellence , Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
Key activities in this role are:
- Design, build and maintain analytical solutions
- Execute projects according to our analytics roadmap
- Identify process optimization opportunities by analyzing business processes
- Provide ideas/ input on industry best practices for analytics solutions
- Safeguard policies and governance and working according to teams methodology
Our department, the Process Innovation & Excellence (PI&E), is part of RFC Shared Service Organization. The team is a global team with colleagues working in Budapest, Kuala Lumpur and Amersfoort/ Wolvega.
The team works in 3 clusters:
- Continious Improvements and Project & Portfolio Management
The vacancy is on the Innovation Specialist role in the Analytics cluster.