Senior IT Business Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join an exciting space that we are developing in the IT Commerce Platform: Digital Commerce. As it’s a new role, you will be expected to play on both strategic and tactical levels - willing to get hands-on with operational responsibilities. Some key services in this portfolio includes an industry-first innovation in product digitization & traceability, Direct-to-Consumer and CRM systems.
Wat we vragen
- 10+ years working experience and relevant track record working in multinationals in the field of IT
- Experience in marketing & sales IT capabilities, project / solution / product / vendor management. Product digitization / traceability and Direct-to-consumer a plus!
- Strong ownership and agility to be a single point of contact for the global digital marketing team for technology needs
- Experience with managing senior management stakeholders. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills: written and verbal.
- A recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or a related discipline.
Wat we bieden
- Unique opportunity to develop and grow the Digital Commerce domain in IT
- Be closely connected to the business in this customer and consumer centric platform!
- Drive innovation and transform the way of working in RFC!
- Great opportunities to personally and professionally grow in this role and beyond!
- Build diverse, collaborative relationships in this global organization
1. Business process and technology improvement
- Expert of E2E business processes and translate business problems and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications
- Deliver value that meets business needs while safeguarding global FrieslandCampina policies, principles & objectives.
- Analyze and refine functional and non-functional requirements
2. Service Delivery & Solution Expertise
- Manage ongoing support of solutions deployed to commercial teams
- Govern vendor to deliver committed services and report service levels
3. IT Strategy & Execution
- Serves as SPOC to business on defining the IT roadmap
- Provides input for domain IT strategy and strategic portfolio planning/ Roadmap
- Prioritization of innovation / change in cooperation with business owners.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Prioritization of change in cooperation with Global business owners
- Build network of key users
4. Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Possesses deep understanding of the assigned business area: E2E process and the technology solutions
- Be the trustworthy advisor for identifying opportunities and risks
5. Project Management
- Able to run projects and partner with vendors in agile manner with limited resources.
- Manage project budget and forecasting
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
We are a global team with strategic sites in the Netherlands and Malaysia. We practice hybrid way of working.