Manager IT Services - Production + OT
Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for a Manager IT Services Production+OT. IT Supply Chain is accountable for all E2E Services in its service catalogue towards all Business Groups as well as Resolver Groups across all IT functions. IT owns the quality of services provided to the business as defined in agreed SLA’s and against agreed costs and ensures delivery of the services by IT supporting functions.
Key challenge for this role is striving for operational and service delivery excellence which can be further described as:
- Lead the Production+OT service unit end-to-end within the Innovate, Make & Quality platform.
- Develop and deliver the strategy and roadmap for the End-2-End process in alignment with the business strategy, engaging senior business leaders and bringing people on board across the organization
- Manage the architecting, planning, designing, building and implementation of Production+OT IT services to meet business needs. Design and implement service strategy for Production+OT.
- Ensure committed portfolio of projects are delivered within agreed constraints
- Accountable for day-to-day service operations and performance
- Enable, leverage, grow & manage the IT workforce
- Accountable for delivery of continuous improvements within the agreed budget
What we ask
The Manager IT Services Production+OT:
- Advises, guides and coaches colleagues and gives feedback. This includes key customers, vendors and (senior) stakeholders in other IT Platforms.
- Inspires behavior that will lead to incremental and radical fast-change adoption of the use of fact-based insights to drive decision making in the company.
- Manages a medium to large (9+ FTEs including externals) and highly skilled team (Hay16-Hay18).
- Oversees (team) activities and team member development, anticipates (potential) problems and defines priorities.
- Owns budget, planning, goal & target setting and management of internal and external parties.
- Defines & refines right-sourcing strategies for different parts of the platform, focusing on delivering the highest (and right) level of quality, at the right location from service perspective, at the lowest possible price point.
- Pro-actively works with key stakeholders to deliver data-driven business value and cost optimization, also in other IT Platforms.
- Facilitating and influencing in GBPO to ensure the decisions on global Production+OT processes are made taking all global implications, concerns and benefits into account.
What we offer
In this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Amersfoort office which is our central office.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the SAP and supply chain IT domain.
- An international environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
The following areas best describe the daily role of the Manager IT Services Production+OT:
- Oversee delivery and maintenance of solutions and services in line with enterprise IT standards and ensure they are embedded through appropriate staffing, processes and documentation.
- Delivers strategic enablers (directly and through other IT Platforms) that drive high business value, e.g. in support of Big Rock programs.
- Service provisioned accurately and in timely manner. Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture
- Solutions delivery as per business needs, technology strategy and architectural standards
- Provisioning of IT services as per the agreed SLAs
- Continuous improvement in IT services delivery
- IT workforce performance meets expectations and aligned with organization needs
- Employee engagement and satisfaction
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of different IT Analysts working closely together on the full scope of service management and with a group of application & service owners within the platforms. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & other Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team is mainly located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Amersfoort (The Netherlands).