Category Procurement Manager Marketing Content
Do you have experience in Marketing Content and are you ready for a next step? Do you want to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world? And do you want to act as a true business partner that pushes the boundaries of ROI driven Marketing Procurement?
Then we're looking for you!
Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same ambition of providing value for FrieslandCampina.
This critical position is responsible for developing and executing the Global Marketing Content strategy in close collaboration with stakeholders. This position influences, engages and collaborates with senior stakeholders, to drive execution and adoption of Procurement best practices and deliver value.Let us know you are interested in hearing more. Read further and apply!
What we ask
- A relevant University or higher educational degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in MarCom Procurement or a commercial function in a large strategic organization
- In dept knowledge of Marketing Content and its market dynamics
- Ability to influence senior leaders and gain alignment to pursue strategic initiatives
- Proven strategic skills, strong analytical skills, financial and business acumen
- Superior interpersonal, communication, planning, organizing, and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Commercial interest, seeking to bring industry learnings into the company
- High level of proactivity, self-starting and dynamic attitude
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Category Strategy Management. Develop, lead, communicate and execute the global Marketing Content Procurement strategy for FrieslandCampina, worldwide. This represents a spend of ~50m EUR/year.
Agency Management. Continuous monitor and optimize Creative & Production agency performance in order to continuously improve performance. Implement SRM for key agencies to realize fact-based performance management and unlock outside-in value.
Strategic Sourcing: Design, execute and implement effective strategic sourcing plans. Optimize agency ecosystem. Negotiate contracts and performance KPIs based on scope and budget plan. Lead Creative pitches and negotiate complex global agreements.
Thought Leadership. Maintain a deep understanding of Marketing Content agencies and market trends; actively implement procurement best practices to drive value and superior service.
Financial Management. Maintain and develop a solid understanding of Marketing Content spend, efficiency and effectiveness impact and cost drivers.
Stakeholder Management. Recognize, connect and remain connected to stakeholders. Build balanced relationships with trust and performance. Actively seek to be aware of changing business needs and translate them towards impact on category and category strategy.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Within procurement a dedicated team of 5 professionals is managing the Marketing & Communication related spend in order to meet customer needs, create competitive advantage and drive profitable growth. We are a multinational team partly based in the Netherlands and partly in Asia. Each team member has global subcategory responsibility.