Are you strategic and problemsolver by nature? Are you ready to become part of a leading FMCG company with real "love brands" on the market? We're looking for someone just like you for our Maintenance team in our Mátészalka plant - a go-getter who can take responsibility for own and your team projects, drive business decisions and become invaluable partner for internal and external stakeholders. If it's in your nature to seek out a challenge as part of a high-performing team, please read on.
- +10 years of relevant experience especially in project management, preferably at FMCG or automotive industry
- Relevant Bachelor/Master's degree, preferably in technological, engineering field
- Native Hungarian and Business proficiency in English
- Active driving license "B"
- SAP, AutoCAD knowledge is an advantage
- Proactive, actionable, analytical, strategy thinking personality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork and flexibility
- Market-leading portfolio with love brands
- A strong, professional background & infrastructure
- Dynamic, enthusiastic team, pleasant atmosphere
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Diverse, exciting, individual tasks and projects
- Manage CAPEX cycle (preparation, planning, control and completion of CAPEX projects and investments for Mátészalka factory in line with company strategy
- Lead Project Engineering Team
- Organizes preventive and operative tasks of maintenance field, people management
- Monitorize KPI’s of maintenance and utility weekly, monthly
- Foresees, initiates and executes technical/maintenance/utility developments
- Project Management
- Liaises efficiently with all stakeholders (Management, Corporate and External partners)
- Executes planning and budgeting tasks; provides monthly control of investment, maintenance and energetics spending
- Organizes and manages daily operations of assigned team
- Ensures full compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.