You will be CAPEX controller for the global Food & Beverages Business Group, with an annual spend of >€ 350 mln. This will involve working closely with teams across the globe, assessing business cases, and providing analytical support. You will combine your own financial expertise along-with with strong communication skills acting as the linking pin for a large and diverse group of stakeholders.
• Master's degree in Finance, Economics or Business Economics
• At least 2.5 years of relevant (finance) work experience
• Clear affinity with systems; MS Office (Excel (incl. pivots), Powerpoint), PowerBI, project management toold, SAP, HFM etc.
• Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
• We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
• Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
• Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
• Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
As part of CAPEX controlling you will be responsible for:
• Overall reporting of CAPEX spend and project within the Food & Beverages business group
• Work in close coordination with performance excellence team, enhance the decision making process via financial insights and analysis
• Coordinate the internal control cycle and make sure that processes are in accordance with the Internal Control Framework
• You will be working in the Food & Beverages business group within the Supply Chain Finance organization.
• You will report to Manager Accounting, Planning & Reporting and will be based in the Amersfoort office.