People and Culture Specialist
A. Expat Management
- Expat Management (onboarding to offboarding)
- Coordination with Third Party for the processing of Visa Requirements, Housing, School and any related to the Expat
- Drafting of Inter memorandum related to Expat
B. Records Management
- Updating and Filing of Records (201, Payment, Invoices and any related documents)
- Drafting of Inter memorandum related to Records Management
C. Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- Monitoring on Disciplinary Process
- Arranges Meetings for LR union related discussions
- Takes minutes of meetings and other DOLE documentation requirements
- Coordinates with relevant process owners /stakeholders on LR related matters
- Filing and tracking of LR documents
- Other tasks related to LR
D. Employee Relations
- Support SPL-wide activities
- Support Companywide events
- Preferably 3 years and up (open for fresh graduate with strong leadership)
- Able to handle confidential matters
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great Prioritization skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
- To ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding of Expats
- Flawless execution of Company activities
- Support in ensuring compliance
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Commercial Team and accelerate your career growth!