AP internship for Dutch students at Budapest (SSC)
What makes us unique is that our suppliers, the farmers are also our owners. Our ownership of the entire supply chain, from grass to glass means we can guarantee high quality for all our products that are nourishing by nature. No wonder we got the Royal stamp and retain it ever since.
Are you interested in utilizing your language skills and building up your knowledge in finance? Are you looking for an interesting, flexible job, which can fit your university timetable? Would you like to work for a company with quality products you can truly connect to like our beloved Pöttyös brand? Self-development, team work and excellence are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this is an opportunity just for you!
- The position is aimed as internship opportunity for students from the Netherlands;
- Relocation is needed, the office is located at Budapest;
- Strong intermediate level of English is a must;
- Fluency in Dutch;
- Availability to work at least 20 hours/week;
- Precision, ability to work under pressure and attention to details;
- Gross salary: 2023 HUF/5,24 EUR/hour;
- Great team with enthusiastic professionals to learn from;
- Development opportunities;
- Flexibility on working hours to fit your academic schedule;
- Inspiring working environment;
- Challenging tasks with real added value;
- Brand new office with an entertainment unit.
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures.
- Scan incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping;
- Check, validate and manage the accounting tasks for the incoming invoices;
- Document and file management, as well as archiving activities;
- Ad hoc support of invoice controller colleagues;