Manager QA Performance & Compliance
As Manager QA Performance & Compliance you assure performance & compliance of production sites in Beilen and Zwolle by an effective and up-to-date overall quality system. On-time and data based analysis & reporting to further drive quality performance improvement including tools. Additionally assuring a roadmap on quality capabilities & engagement.
What we ask
- Academic degree/working level
- Background in consumer branded food industry, ideally with Dairy, Pharma or IFT experience
- IRCA or similar lead auditor qualification, incl. relevant audit experience
- Over 7 years of experience in QA
- Interest & training in statistics like 6sigma
- Experience in (quality) projects- & programs with cross functional teams
- Food Safety issue- and crisis management, ideally with microbiological education
- Experience with quality capability & engagement programs
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
• Leader of the Quality Specialised Nutrition compliance program to meet standards external Food Safety & Quality certification and authorization.
• Assure up-to-date food safety standards, pre-requisites and policies for IFT.
• Accountable for QSN quality performance, data analytics, improvement insights and reporting.
• Effective & up to date quality processes, optimized for both sites, with clear documentation, adequate training plan and active cross functional specialist teams.
• Assure Quality & Food Safety Roadmap for Specialised Nutrition business group, including quality capability & engagement E2E Supply Chain.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The business group Specialised Nutrition develops, produces and markets high value-added Infant food products all over the world. The business group consists of 2 production plants in NL (Beilen and Zwolle).
Neem een kijkje in onze melkpoeder fabriek in Beilen | FrieslandCampina Global Career Site
Reporting to: Director QA & RA SN
Direct reports: 2