Are you a problem-solving go-getter by nature? Do you have a strong passion to explore FMCG and Shared Services industry, desire to develop a career in a multinational environment?
We're looking for high-potential individual just like you for our Management Trainee Program (Finance & Accounting and HR department) in our Shared Service Center in Malaysia. Our program offers a unique opportunity for you to gain practical experience and enhance your skills in a dynamic and supportive environment. As a trainee, you will work alongside experienced professionals, receive comprehensive training, and be exposed to a variety of relevant business functions. This program is designed to accelerate your career growth while prioritizing your personal development.
Take the first step towards a successful career by applying now!
What we ask
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, HR, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized university
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Fluent in English
- Those who have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g., internships, start-up, international experience) will have an added advantage
- Potential and capacity to grow in a fast track
- Online application – CV submission via our career portal, and tell us about you via a video no longer than 2 minutes (please send the video to HR_Recruitment@frieslandcampina.com)
- Assessment Center (July 2023)
- Aptitude Assessment
What we offer
- A fast-track program for future leaders
- Personal development program based on future leadership skills
- Career development program such as internal mentoring and coaching program and business challenges
- Informal activities with your interdisciplinary cohort (e.g., Introduction week and plant visit)
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
As a trainee, you will be challenged in different aspects. You must be proactive and have strong influencing skills. This is a 2-year program where you will be rotated to two to three relevant roles within our shared services center.
The traineeship will start on October 2023.
Closing date for our Management Trainee Program application is on 30th June 2023.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Shared Service Center Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Innovation & Projects, Master Data, Procurement, IT and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.