Global Specification Specialist - Beverage Powders
Do you want to be part of the Specification Management organization within FrieslandCampina Professional? And do you have a food background and a strong affinity with data management or Quality or Food Safety? Apply now!
As a specification specialist you will be responsible for creating and maintaining specifications (finished products and raw materials) and recipes for the powder products of FrieslandCampina Professional portfolio, being non-dairy creamers, instant fat powders, batter stabilizers, whipping agents and foamers for our food and beverages customers worldwide.This role is crucial for our company to provide quality data to our customers. To ensure that products stay in line with the right specifications, you will also focus on processes and projects ensuring an optimally functioning system for specification management. You will be closely collaborating with colleagues from Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs and Product Development in Europe and South East Asia.
What we ask
- You have knowledge of / affinity with Database Warehouse software (experience with SAP PLM is a pre), you have strong data analytics and excel skills, combined with a strong awareness of quality, eye for detail and analytical skills.
- You are a structured and well organized, proactive person with and a strong drive for results.
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- You are a team player & have good communication skills on the relevant business levels in English and Dutch.
- You have a MBO+/ HBO degree, in the area of Food Quality/ Safety/ Technology or Quality Assurance
- You preferably have 1-2 years working experience in the Food Industry (B2B/B2C), Knowledge of quality and regulatory standards for dairy products is a pre
- Preferable, you have a driver’s license B
What we offer
- The job location is the Innovation Centre Wageningen, you'll be part of the FC -Professional specification team – with the option for hybrid working.
- A role in an energetic and enthusiastic team
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary and good secondary terms but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain specifications in the specification management system (SAP PLM):
- Keep the specification system up to date and maintain quality of existing raw material & product specifications;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (QA, R&D, RA, Operations)
- Support the Product development teams on specifications and recipe related matters in new product development projects;
- Contribute to the further professionalization of specification management for the powders part of FC-Professional
- Support the finetuning of the global specification management system (SAP PLM) and way of working:
- Contribute to the creation of specification management procedures/ instructions where necessary;
- As specification specialist you are a leading example how to deal with specification & management and you will encourage the FC- Professional community to work accordingly.
- Exchange and share knowledge with other professionals within the specification management community of FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
FrieslandCampina Professional is a business focus area within the FrieslandCampina Food and Beverages business group which has a strong successful commercial and innovative legacy build up over the last decades. FrieslandCampina Professional is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added ingredients and solutions targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food and coffee chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food and beverages companies.In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth market, ingredient and solution expertise, FrieslandCampina Professional helps customers to win in their markets. FrieslandCampina Professional is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient product and application development and production facilities around the world.
The specification team is be part of a professional team of about 75 R&D colleagues in the FrieslandCampina Professional segment.In this role, you will be part of the Specification Management Team of 8 specification specialist and together with part of this team, you will be focussed on Spray Dried Powder Products for the Food & Beverage Industry