Azure Cloud Solution Architect
Corporate IT is a key function within FC, responsible for driving business value through automating, digitizing and transforming business processes by leveraging information and information technologies within the company. We aim to be a strategic partner for our business colleagues, jointly driving business opportunities and creating solutions for consumers, customers, farmers and employees.
Within IT, the Cloud & Hosting Platform is a.o. responsible for Multicloud services for FC globally. On short term we are looking for an enthusiastic Azure Cloud architect, a team player with a commercial attitude or background to strengthen Azure Cloud governance & services. The Cloud team aims to help our business with adopting and verifying high quality and secure cloud hosting standards and best practices. We are growing a business savvy, value focused team, aiming to help our business get the best out of cloud technology.
To do this the Cloud team has four major responsibility areas:
1. Policy definition & organizational awareness for Cloud, governance and security;
2. Globally managing Multi cloud landscape with external suppliers for entire FC;
3. Solution development for Business and IT platform teams;
4. Cloud security & cost compliance and governance.
The Cloud team works closely together with the other IT Platforms and Local IT teams who are responsible for Cloud content, templates and supplier governance.
Wat we vragen
- It is essential that you bring the following credentials and experience:
- University level degree (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Business)
- 7+ years working experience and relevant track record working in international environments of which at least 3 years of experience working in the field of digital media
- Proven experience with Azure cloud services, specifically governance aspects, CAF, technical and secure designs, devops best practices, and active contributor to implementing and enhancing new cloud services
- Knowledge of network and domain management and TCP/IP protocols and ways of working.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud security, and the toolsets that Azure delivers to ensure security.
- Intermediate between business and technical services effectively to manage for the right service.
- Great team-oriented attitude and ability to work cross departmentally and with remote teams as well as independently.
- The ability to empathize with creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Excellent communicative skills, empathy and adaptability
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Customer focus, commercial attitude, pro-active and always working towards a solution
- Structured problem solving, good analytical skills
- Team player, open, structured and flexible.
- Your attitude in general:
- You are energetic, analytical, result oriented, work independently and take ownership.
- You ‘promise to deliver and deliver to your promise’. You are excited about the opportunity to work with an organization that is a global leader in its field.
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Hosting policies & architectural standards
- Contribute proactively to development and maintenance of hosting / cloud policies, architecture principles, design and security standards for hosting & cloud; amongst which Cloud LZ design, network and security design, tool deployment...
- Implement above policies and principles in hosting / cloud environments, using (cloud) service concepts such as continuous delivery, microservices, infrastructure-as-code, API driven models,.
- Thereby ensuring that:
- suitable security practices are implemented across hosting / cloud
- regulatory needs and legislation, data governance, information security and access control are met
- operational reliability and efficiency is maximized across hosting / cloud
- hosting / cloud architecture and technical decisions support the business needs
- policies & standards are implemented, (self)audits executed, proper mitigation done
- Investigates proactively new hosting / cloud technologies to improve the FC hosting / cloud solution architecture
- Proactively analyzes new services and technologies and its fit into the overall architecture
- Closely collaborates with all IT domains and Enterprise Architecture
- Ensures end-to-end consistency of technologies contributing to operational excellence and business agility
- Contribute proactively to the automation roadmap: what can be automated, what standard tools are available, how to use them, etc.
- Support cost optimization within the Cloud environments; looking at efficiency improvements or new technology such as new versions of compute, new models etc. and where applicable to FC.
Business adoption roadmap
- Helps to grow business by innovative contributions to existing and future initiatives
- Actively contribute to achievement of the cloud strategy and economics
- Understand the workloads deployed. Engage with the business IT representatives to identify workload opportunities for Cloud deployment
- Participates in tooling and solution selection from a technical perspective;
- Delivery of customer cloud strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on cloud migrations.
- Design of client’s Cloud environments with a focus on Azure and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure within in large regulated enterprise environments.
Organizational development & expertise
- Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field of hosting / cloud
- Nurtures (hosting) cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive cloud adoption
- Stays up to date on latest trends and issues, cloud evangelist
- Ensure organizational awareness of risks, issues and remediation across hosting / cloud
- Ensure organizational awareness of good practices within hosting / cloud ecosystem
- Ensures that the potential benefits of cloud design, build and run is maximized at lowest possible cost and risk.
All 23,000 employees at FrieslandCampina (FC) share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aiming to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FC consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices around the world, and a head office in Amersfoort, NL.