IT Execution Excellence Intern
In this internship, you’ll drive transformation, get a deep understanding of the challenges & opportunities of agility in large, traditional companies, and learn together with a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
Pink Elephant is one of the five key transformational projects in Corporate IT in 2021, we seek to improve our way of working by addressing gaps in three problem spaces:
- Business alignment,
- User-centric product & service development; and,
- Team enablement and empowerment.
Wat we vragen
- You are enrolled in a B.S. or B.A. or master’s program in engineering, business administration or economics (or similar)
- You have exposure to and/or interest in organisational transformation, digital transformation or major re-organisation initiatives,
- You have a good understanding of lean and/or agile mindset,
- You have an excellent command of English, written and verbal
- You have familiarity with using electronic workflow systems such as Jira, Asana etc.
- You have experience with agile methodologies such as scrum, Kanban, Scrumban etc.
You are available for 6-12 months
You are available for 20-30 hours per week
Wat we bieden
- An internship which will be challenging, as the organisation is changing,
- Professional supervision that allows you to taste what it is like to work in a global team,
- A fully digital internship during COVID times, and physical in Amersfoort when the office is open
- A monthly internship allowance.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering data through surveys & follow-up interviews
- Improving storytelling by helping with documentation and preparation of decks for stakeholders
- Supporting the facilitation of various meetings and workshops
- Following up with pilot teams to track progress
- Supporting the day-to-day project work by scheduling meetings and workshops
You will work with a cross-functional team that works with following mindset & behaviors
- Drive: what is on your plate is done, and blockers are communicated immediately. You can keep up with a fast pace of work. You are proactive & display a bias towards action over inaction. You work independently and reach out immediately when you have questions.
- Partner: Collaborating and connecting is your default way of working. You consistently seek to understand the needs of our users & customers.
- Dare: you don't need to be a master of agile/scrum/lean/design thinking, but you learn eagerly & rapidly. You are comfortable with ambiguity; you are okay with working in grey areas, and don't demand a black & white reality.
- Inclusive: You thrive in a diverse environment, ensuring that needs from across the IT organization are taken into account.