Scientific Content Marketeer B2B
Scientific Content Marketeer B2B - Early Life Nutrition
Within FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are looking for a Content Marketeer B2B to join our Global Early Life & Cell Nutrition Marketing team.
Your contribution is critical to development of market leadership in (Health) Benefit Solutions that we are developing to support babies growing up healthy. We work in close collaboration with our B2B customers (Brand Owners) to deliver innovative and effective (health) benefits such as gut health, immunity and organic. With a scientific and consumer perspective in mind we aim to increase awareness of our solutions from pregnancy to childhood, especially around the role of unique dairy ingredients.
You will report to the Global Marketing Director Early Life and Cell Nutrition, with daily work coordinated and executed in close collaboration with the members of the segment marketing team. You also engage closely with the research, development and marketing communications teams.
Wat we vragen
- BA/BS/master level degree or equivalent in Food Technology, Nutrition & Health, Food & Innovation Management;
- Excellent English, as all content should be developed in English for global delivery;
- 4-6 years marketing experience creating B2B content in preferabley a nutrition and health environment ;
- You must be an excellent technical writer, someone who understands how to frame a message in a clear, concise, and compelling way;
- Ability to translate scientific data/research findings, consumer insights and ingredient specific knowledge into relevant content for our customers;
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales;
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills;
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills;
- Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach;
- Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving initiatives forwards.
Wat we bieden
- A enthusiastic and passionate team excited about making a difference;
- Competitive salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- FrieslandCampina also offers training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it;
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Accountable for all B2B content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention;
- Collaboration across key disciplines such as nutrition, development, regulatory affairs and product group management to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives for Early Life Nutrition;
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive thought leadership to demand;
- Develop ingredients value proposition in a multi-disciplinary approach with focus on scientific substantiation. Identify where substantiation needs to reinforced. Translate value propositions into fit-for-purpose commercial materials to equip our sales forces;
- Guide content of a marketing campaign in cooperation with the Segment Marketing Manager;
- Accountable for the new FCI-ELN website structure and content;
- Responsible for the compliance of the content according internal company policies and legal framework;
- Secure content alignment and seek for synergies cross-segments (e.g with the Ingredients Adult Nutrition team).
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and feed industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.