We are looking for a QC Manager to connect and (functionally) manage the QC departments of the locations. You'll create and implement a functional long term strategic plan for all QC departments. Develop action plans and set KPI’s and targets in order to meet the business targets on QC. Develop knowledge within the QC department that fits the needs of the organization and connects with the knowledge within LQS, R&D and external Laboratories. Align with all the Managers QC within FCI (FrieslandCampina Ingredients). Align with QA, LQS and R&D.
Wat we vragen
- Bachelor/ Master degree working and thinking level,
- 4-6 years relevance work experience in similar managerial role in food/pharma
- Preferably experience with laboratory environments
- Experience with analytical methods (Microbiological, Physical, Chemical, sensory)
- Experience with applied statistics
- Knowledge and experience with World Class Operations Management
- People manager with focus on creating a team and coach and develop people
- Experience with implementation of legal requirements
- Communication/influencing skills
- Result oriented
- Problem analysis / analytical / fact based / proactive
- Leadership skills
Wat we bieden
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Responsible for developing a broad QC strategy (1-5y) for FCI taking into account the needs of stakeholders inside and outside (e.g. customers) the organization and BG.
- Coordinates process optimization within the QC spectrum of all locations. Optimization focusses on customer needs, increasing safety, quality, output and reduction of costs.
- Responsible for developing a QC portfolio for FCI together with stakeholders and coordinating the QC portfolio of individual locations
- Contributes to the overall QC strategy of FrieslandCampina based on an own vision covering the full breadth of the QC/QA domain
- Coordinates problem solving for issues that relate to the QC process and procedures
- Proactively create a preventative approach through quality trends.
- First point of contact for stakeholders inside and outside the BG and organization (e.g. other plants, Performance Excellence Technology, R&D, GtM, suppliers, customers) on QC.
- Setting up coordination between locations, develop and coach the location QC departments
- Functionally managing the team consisting of the local QC managers and together determinate and prioritize short and long term plan/actions.
- Coordination with (external) laboratories
- Responsible for test methods (implementing, calibration, performing analyses or send to an external lab)
- Responsible for applying and giving advice on a sampling plan
- Responsible for coordination between QC, QA, R&D and LQS with regard to methods, response times, sampling plans, ao.
- Responsible for rationalizing the analyzes (together with central QC). Defining the requested method, fit for purpose.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world