Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager within FrieslandCampina, you will build on the sustainable future of our company. Executing CapEx projects that are part of the CapEx portfolio of our Business Group Food & Beverage, is an exciting job with considerable impact and opportunities to grow and develop. Your projects can be both domestic and abroad.
What we ask
You consider yourself an independent, flexible and pragmatic personality. Driven by results and the challenges your environment offers you. Next to that we’d like you to have:
- at least 7 years’ experience in managing technical CapEx projects within the processing industry (preferably food/dairy);
- background in either the fields of engineering / maintenance / technology;
- a Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree within Engineering (or similar);
- significant experience within complex and high risk projects;
- experience in managing a multitude of stakeholders (internal and external).
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a thriving and inspirational environment. The possibility to work with cutting edge technology and also sustain a traditional and artisanal product range. Next to this:
• Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
• We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
• Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, annual bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
• Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
• Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
• A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
• Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
As a Technical Project Manager you are responsible to deliver complex, multidisciplinary CapEx projects with an investment of €1 million to €5 million at the production locations of the FrieslandCampina Business Group F&B. You manage a multidisciplinary team consisting of engineers, construction manager, commercial leads, technologist(s), QA, SHE, procurement and other project team disciplines.
You are responsible for complex stakeholder management, from design up to start-up of the projects. The purpose of the project manager’s role is to undertake the phases, activities and tasks within specified safety, time, cost and quality constraints to deliver the required project outcome/goal and achieve operations manager's and product group manager's satisfaction and to manage all project controls (safety, time, money, quality, organization, information and risks).
Your local team may consist of fellow central, externally hired and local project managers. This team will have to be guided by you, based on your experience, in managing their projects as well as developing the right mindset and behavior. You will be reporting to the Cluster manager projects.