Tax Accountant (SSC)
Are you a professional with some experience in tax related activities and a drive to develop further in your career? You are planning to handle a wide scope of tax related activites along with some generic accounting tasks?
If the answers are yes, we are looking for you! Join our expanding Record to Report team!
What we ask
- 1-3 years proven working experience in taxation
- Hands-on working knowledge to improve integrated RtR processes on regional/global level
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excel, SAP, ERP knowledge
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and flat organization
- Advanced prioritization skills
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Analytical, results oriented, accountable, service minded, flexible
- Basic project management skills
- Basic knowledge of LEAN / continuous improvement and CI mindset
- Ability to make decisions on own level
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Fuzzy office environment and opportunity to work from home
- Cheerful atmosphere with colleagues from different culture
- Coordinate and perform tax and statutory scope with medium to high complexity for FSSC relevant OpCos
- Ensure timely and accurate preparations and submissions of tax filings
- Ensure timely and accurate tax reporting
- Support tax audits by preparing the required information in close cooperation with the Local Tax Manager and Corporate Tax;
- Ensure the internal tax controls are applied;
- Collect and understand business/financial related data in order to perform the Record to Report processes.
- Deliver according to agreed service requirements
- Prepare standard reports (tax /Stat ) within own processes using financial tools (eg.: SAP, HFM, Tax platforms)
- Prepare, analyze, advice and deliver complex/non-complex periodical reports (quantitative and qualitative), in accordance with defined formats and procedures.