6 months Internship - to start immediately / at short notice.
The Specification Data Intern will support the deployment of a global specification system by collecting, reviewing, and logging the technical information for several specifications like raw material and finished product to ultimately be transferred into a centrally located database
What we ask
- Ideally an undergraduate or postgraduate in food science, chemistry, and other life science field
- Detail oriented and enjoy working on data
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to drive for results and clarity
- Able to start immediately and commit for 6 months
What we offer
- A purpose driven organisation – nourishing by nature
- An international work environment that is friendly and inclusive – we are people focused and approachable
- An opportunity to work on global project
- Communicate with R&D professionals in the region
- Internship allowance of $1,000 per month
- Collect specification related technical information for raw material and finished products from current specification systems in various local operations
- Review these technical information according to specification requirements defined by R&D
- For specifications that are in local languages, it is required to translate them into English
- Log the technical information for specification onto specification templates to have them ready for upload the them to company database
- Improve the technical information in the templates based on feedback of the database specialists
- Visit operations when needed to retrieve technical information that is only available in local system
- Reach out to local R&D and quality functions thru phone or email for question if local specification is unclear or missing
- Manage own assignment on time in full with minimal supervision
- Work in a data specification team and contribute to continuous improvement to the workflow and the process
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The intern will be part of global project team that is based in Singapore and has the opportunity to collaborate and work with R&D professionals across the region.