Source-to-contract Buyer Specialties
Are you interested in joining our global procurement transformation journey?
Do you want to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world and take a leading role in the professionalization and digitalization of our sourcing & contracting capabilities? Are you an aspiring procurement professional and natural leader looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and your career? Then we're looking you!
As a source-2-contract buyer global contracts at FrieslandCampina, you will be part of the ambitious Procurement Sourcing and Expertise department within our Procurement organization. You will contribute to our Procurement strategy by working closely with suppliers, global category Procurement and local business procurement, Procurement shared service centers, quality, R&D and IT department. Managing one of the sourcing teams, you will have access to advanced souring technology and you will be at the forefront to raise the level of sourcing in Frieslandcampina.
What we ask
At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of Procurement at a multinational company or a Shared Service organisation
End to end understanding of the source to pay process
Experience in building RFx events & understanding of e-Sourcing methodologies
Knowledge of ERP systems (Coupa, Ariba, SAP)
Ability to quickly and accurately analyse data, conclude and summarize results and being able to present these results in a clear and advisory way to stakeholders
Continuous improvement mindset
Self-starting and high drive for quality and results
The ambition to make things work on a first time right.
Knowledge of advanced sourcing systems (Coupa, Ariba, Keelvar)
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.
- Great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office
Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continuously grow. We believe: when you grow, we grow. Learning together, especially in this team where we thrive to be best in class, is very important. We offer an open, inclusive and diverse
As the source-to-contract buyer for Specialties, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating , “Specialties ” procurement in close liaison with Engaging Office to effectively fulfill Tendering & Contracting execution in an optimal and collaborative across all functional streams
- Ensure availability of contracts by executing tendering in alignment with categories in a proactive way.
- Proven experience with (category) Procurement
- Proven experience with process and system optimization
- Knowledge of Procurement applications and processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Coupa, Ariba, SAP)
- Experience with former Trade Extensions is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Presentation and advisory skills.
- Strong stakeholder management & Negotiation skills.
- In-depth understanding of category and have the ability of independently perform his/her work
- Self-starting and high drive for results
- Adopt a global mind-set to ensure one way of working across the organization and harvest full benefits of scale and standardization Proficient in MS office tools (PPT, Excel and Word)
- Advanced excel knowledge is a great advantage
- Excellent English
- Dutch or any additional European language skill is an advantage