Service Delivery Analyst (SSC)
Overall responsible for Service Performance Reporting in the area of preparing and maintaining report/dashboard activities on timely manner with close collaboration with FSSC’s Directors, Service Excellence Managers, Tower Leads and Team Managers globally.
Provide support to Head of Innovation & Projects and to the Service Level Manager to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in preparation for service management activities with local and global management team.
• Internal stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within FSSC.
• Drive a number of key Service Performance Reporting activities within FSSC that enable the delivery of a high quality reports to stakeholders.
• Guide and support others within FSSC on Service Performance Reporting.
• Support selected Global Service Management activities across all FSSCs.
What we ask
At least 3 years of relevant working experience (management reporting, dashboard creation, finance service delivery)
Proven knowledge and experience in Shared Services environment
Proven experience in cooperating with senior stakeholders.
Advanced knowledge and experience in SAP, SAP BW, Reporting systems (HFM, Hyperion), BI reporting
Advanced Excel, SAP, ERP knowledge
High level of analytical skills, accurate, result oriented with pro-active approach
Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, influencing and interpersonal skills, able to work within different cultures
Ability to develop and maintain effective partnership with internal stakeholders.
Excellent coordination and prioritization skills
Results oriented, accountable, service minded, flexible
Professional proficiency in English
What we offer
Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
Challenging tasks with real added value
Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
Service Performance Reporting:
• Prepare and communicate periodic service reporting/dashboard to stakeholders on metrics, KPIs/OPIs and service performance
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on data and information required to consolidate and prepare reports/dashboards.
• Analyse data collected and information prepared to detect anomalies and improve report/dashboard accuracy.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on quality and improvement initiatives ensuring best outcome achieved to address stakeholder needs.
• Co-ordinate and manage KPIs/OPIs update/change process.
• Support in the development of Service Management Framework to ensure methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
• Be an ambassador for Service Management, working across the teams to provide effective communication on Service Management matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between teams.
• Champion and own Service Performance Reporting and take ownership to ensure smooth and structured coordination activities, effective communication to stakeholders and improvement review
• Responsible to highlight and make recommendation of potential capability enhancement that would drive effectiveness.