Senior Tax & Statutory Analyst
We are looking for Tax and Statutory Analyst to support the preparation of audited financial statement, corporate, indirect taxes and transfer pricing compliance activities within the FSSC in scope countries within the Asia region.
What we ask
- 6+ years (higher vocational or Bachelor) / 4+ years (Master);
- Good knowledge of all business processes including relation to own discipline and proactively anticipate and support/coach stakeholders on consequences
- Independant, proactive & working under tight deadlines
- Agile and able to work in a fast paced MNC and SSC environment
- Team player with positive mindset.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Coordinate and prepare periodical and ad hoc financial statements or tax reports/returns required, based on (external) supervisory bodies and/or legal requirements and legislation for medium to complex entities
- Coordinate and ensure the daily execution of Record to Report tax and statutory processes are in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and the departmental goals.
- Ensure that accounting principles, policies and procedures are complied with; internal controls are adhered to; terms of the service level agreement are consistently met; and that efficient workflows and best practices are adopted, in the Record to Report department.
- Understand and able to address the treatment of deviations and exceptions maintains positive working relationships with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Coordinate and implement operational changes.
- Act as point of contact and subject matter expert for specialist teams
- Participates in projects regarding the own area of expertise, e.g. (financial) databases, process improvement i.e. Continuous Improvement or Daily Improvement initiative
- Perform specialist accounting analyzes and draw up performance indicators to support the (team) manager.
- Provide trainings and upskill the team regarding own area of expertise.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The senior tax analyst will be part of the FSSC tax & statutory under the Record to Report Tower within the FrieslandCampina Shared Service in Malaysia.