Senior Operational Technology (OT) Specialist
As Operation Technology Specialist you support the production locations within the Food and Beverage Business group to transfer towards Data Driven Manufacturing. The Supply Chain Performance Excellence Team works within the Business Group Food and Beverage and support the plants in Europe, Africa, and Asia concerning Technology, Safety, Continuous Improvement, Projects and Maintenance.
What we ask
We are looking for a vibrant personality that, like we do, values relationships and an inspiring work environment. As you will be an important driver of our future, we require the ability to communicate on a high level. Next to this we'd like to see:
- Minimal a BSc degree or equivalent through professional experience
- At least 4 years relevant work experience, preferably in the food,dairy or similar (processing) industry
- Experience in operational technology (e.g. sensors, PLC, SCADA, MES).
- Experience in Data Driven manufacturing and Data Driven Continuous Improvement.
- Affinity with Data Science would be very welcome
- Analytical, communication skills, independent, flexible, solution oriented
- Prepared to travel> 33% of the time
- Strong organizational awareness
What we offer
First and foremost we offer you the chance of being the e-specialist who (co-) decides and builds on the future of FrieslandCampina. This is an exciting role in a challenging and inspiring environment with an abundance of career opportunities. As a cooperation, we invest greatly in relationships and employee satisfaction. Next to that we offer you a competitve salary, hybrid working. We also invest in your development as that will benefit both you and our organisation. Hybrid working is the standard within FrieslandCampina
- Execute projects together with you CI and Technology colleagues to ensure the Transition toward Data Driven Manufacturing and Data Driven Continuous improvement
- Drive the Digitalization process in moving towards Standardized Data Products and support manufacturing locations in optimizing their processes.
- Develop Together with your CI and Technology colleagues new ways of working to improve operational Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Support your Technology specialist colleagues with the definition of the OT requirements, OT design and Data availability in the front end loading of investment projects (brown and greenfield). Support local team sin commissioning & validation of these investments.
- Prepare, align, and support the OT plans/projects with the factory OT leads how to renew/transform old legacy OT systems in the factories towards a solid future proof base for Industry 4.0 applications (measurement and availability of data for usage by the different factory departments such as QA/QC, continuous improvement, technologists, etc.).
- Provide OT expertise to support production locations in setting-up OT masterplans, support investment projects, programs regarding the use of OT standards, sharing of best practices, application of in-line measurement devices
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be part of the Performance Excellence Technology team and reporting towards the Manager Operational Technology.The Supply Chain Performance Excellence Team works within the Business Group Food and Beverage and support the plants in Europe, Africa, and Asia concerning Technology, Safety, Continuous Improvement, Projects and Maintenance.