Senior Data Engineer
Dutch Lady Milk Industries is looking for a dedicated and passionate personality to join our family as Senior Data Engineer.
We are on a digital, data-centric transformation journey. As a Senior Data Engineer for the Local IT domain, you will play a pivotal role to drive and engineer the enablers of data-driven journey of our organization. You own the Product Roadmap of Insights and Advanced Analytics, and drive the vision of data democratization.
What we ask
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, IT or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a data engineering role or equivalent
- Proven experience with Azure (Data Platform) services and Azure Databricks (Delta Lake)
- Demonstrate solid understanding and experience using BI software such as Power BI and familiarity with relational databases, as is understanding extract, transform, and load ETL ie. SSIS
- Good proficiency in programming language knowledge including but not limited to SQL, Python, and C#
- Advantageous to have experience and knowledge in consumer goods industry, and project management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- A team of talented and passionate innovation enthusiasts as sparring partners
- Cross disciplinary career growthLearning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- You will work closely with business stakeholders from various departments, and external partners to understand their requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- You will collaborate with Regional and Global IT Data & Analytics team to support and leverage the Azure Data Platform they are building, with value creation mindset for the operating company
- Existing services and pipelines - Achieve and maintain silent running of existing data pipelines and datamart hygiene
- Assembling datasets from various sources that meet non-functional and functional business requirements, and build data systems and pipelines
- Work with data warehouses across multiple databases and are responsible for developing table schema
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Development of BI Dashboards and data preparation for advance analytics
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.