Senior Brand Manager (Food & Beverage)
As Senior Brand Manager you will have full brand responsibility for the Ready to Drink Milk under the brand names of Dutch Lady. In the Food Service, we are well known for market leader Black & White Evaporated Milk preferred by Tea Masters and long heritage Longevity sweetened condensed milk. We are expanding our business in the China market, Macau as well as Taiwan from our base in Hong Kong.
What we ask
- Degree holder in Marketing, or business related discipline
- At least 7-8 years’ experience in brand marketing, preferably from FMCG & MNC industry
- Proactive, Independent, self-motivated, accountable, flexible, strong team player with can-do attitude
- Good at communication, presentation & project management with strong business acumen & data sensitivity
- Nielsen Answers computation skill preferred
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards.
- We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Develop and execute brand growth strategies, marketing and communication plans for assigned brand pillars
- Monitor category & competitive landscape, analyze and integrate fact-based substantiation to draw insights and propose business actions
- Partner closely with cross functional team including sales, shopper, digital team, CRM team, supply chain, regulatory affairs and external agencies (media, creative, social) to implement marketing initiatives
- Proactively bring innovative, creative & insights-driven solutions to brand communications
- Ability to translate insights into localized content, message & creatives, and work seamlessly with digital team to channel master content to multiple digital / social platforms
- Identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development
- Measure & evaluate brand performance against KPIs
- A&P Management
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited is a multi-national dairy company headquartered in the Netherlands, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific that includes Hong Kong. Royal FrieslandCampina provides around 1 billion consumers all over the world with dairy products containing valuable nutrients. With annual revenue of 11.5 billion euro. FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s five largest dairy companies.