We are recruiting for a Senior Accounts Receivables Analyst to join our AR Credit Risk & Collection Team. This role will assist to support the AR activities, involve in the team coordination, participate in the continuous improvement initiatives, driving the global projects and involve in the back-up of operational tasks within the AR Team.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university Internal Financing & Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- At least 4 years of experience in the finance function.
- Knowledge of finance applications and processes Exposure to SAP and credit management tool
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
- Learning and development for career growth
- Exposure to multinational culture
- Empowerment and leadership opportunity to lead projects and activities
- Financial policy
- Contribute to the development of financial policies for the Accounts Receivable department by providing input to the Team Manager
- Accounts Receivable
- Support the Team Manager for the execution and management of Accounts Receivables, in line with corporate policies, guidelines and SLAs with Opco
- Support Team Manager in identifying and implementing changes in the Accounts Receivable way of working
- Analyze customers: financial position, credit reports, reports of credit insurance companies, payment behavior
- Evaluate customer risk category. Perform credit assessment for new and existing customer
- Provide advice in handling credit profiles (limits, payment guarantees, etc.)
- Provide credit limit proposal for new and existing customer to OPCO
- Monitor and support analyst with the collection call to the customer
- Responsible for the alignment with OpCo’s about credit risks & collection
- Report and review credit risk reports with Controlling
- Discuss escalations
- Point of contact for 1st level of escalation
- Prepare and submit periodic risk reports
- Assessment of credit worthiness of customers and advice OpCo’s about delivery requests
- Provide periodic reports and management information about OPI/KPI, debtor risks, achievement of the SLA
- Projects & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the credit risk process.
- Participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements.
- Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Receivable team.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.