SAP Technical Solution Architect
Responsible for the overall technical design of the SAP landscape in accordance with organizational requirements. Work alongside Enterprise architects and other technical architects to deliver strategical and sustainable solutions while adhering to SAP best practices and FrieslandCampina standards, innovations, and continues improvement.
What we ask
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines/equivalent work experience At least 10 years of professional SAP-basis experiences.
- Proficiency in different SAP-Basis activities, architecture, setup, upgrade, migration, operation.
- Proven experience leading and delivering services through a team, directly, indirectly or via outsourcing partners.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change.
- Strong communication skills. (both written and oral)
- Team player, willing to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to influence, work effectively across all levels and transversally; challenger, curious and a positive mindset.
- Capacity to innovate. Challenge the status quo, and think out of the box for alternative/most efficient solutions.
- Agile & DevOps experience is an asset.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
We are located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. A great working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office which is our central office for the Asia region. Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the IT and business organisations. An international environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our IT applications and insfrastructure. A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business. Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- Lead Technical team in execution of architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Leads and contributes to highly complex projects that require in-depth SAP technical knowledge, including hands-on implementation.
- Experience in SAP HEC environment is an added advantages.
- Makes high-level design choices and sets various process, policies, and standards.
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the SAP leadership team.
- Experience in leading SAP technical implementations for SAP Netweaver suites and HANA: ECC, S/4, BW, EWM, APO, PO, GRC, GTS, CUA, and Solution Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure, and security while leading technical teams with SAP ECC Migration work.
- Lead and monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP and non-SAP landscape and integration.
- Work on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business, act as adviser and coach to junior team members.
- Architecture strategy & roadmap - define and update solution roadmaps, architecture documents and related artifacts.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.