SAP SD Solution Architect, Philippines
SAP SD Solution Architect
Do you want to be driving the continuous improvement of our strategic SAP solutions within the Deliver domain?
Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for an IT Business Analyst / Solution Architect - Deliver with SAP ECC & S4HANA expertise in Kuala Lumpur or Manilla. The IT Deliver team is responsible for all IT solutions within the deliver domain and SAP ECC is the core application utilized to support the FrieslandCampina business. The objective is to continuously improve the solutions we offer to the business and for this we need expert SAP SD knowledge within our team.
Key challenge for this role is combining in-depth technical knowledge of our SAP application, in-depth knowledge of template processes and a very good understanding of the FrieslandCampina business.
The scope of the deliver domain is:
- Basic Deliver (route determination, carrier selection, load optimization, STO, RTI).
- Transport management (shipment creation, transport planning, shipment costing, track & trace/supply chain visibility, digital freight documentation).
- Export (SAP GTS, InforNexus, export compliancy).
What we ask
The SAP SD Solution Architect is responsible for:
- Designing, improving & optimizing the E2E deliver processes and technology solutions by designing and implementing effective new and/or enhanced E2E process and technology solutions, balancing fit for purpose solutions, process automation, and template adherence.
- Managing and realizing business process excellence via IT supported processes and solutions.
- Analyzing and refining functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the necessary IT service to the business.
- Driving the embedding of change, continuous improvement and innovation into IT and business operations.
To achieve this, the IT Business Analyst / Solution Architect has the following capabilities:
- Self-managed professional with experience in complex Deliver processes supported in SAP ECC/SD and preferably also S/4HANA (ECC/TM).
- Technical knowledge of the SAP ECC and S/4HANA platform and a good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within the deliver domain.
- Sense of ownership, ensuring projects and other changes are delivered according agreed time lines and SLA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Academic/Bachelor Master or proven further ‘self-learning education’.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the SAP SD domain.
What we offer
In this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Manila office
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the Deliver and Supply Chain IT domain to expand your knowledge and experience.
- An international environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
The following 4 areas best describe the daily role of the IT SAP SD Solution Architect:
- Business process and technology improvement
- Understand E2E business processes and identify opportunities to improve process and technology.
- Assess and validate solution options, both technical and functional.
- Debugging (complex) ABAP code in order to solve issues or understand solution directions.
- Advice on technical set-up and usage of SAP components (BADI, Function Modules, Business functions, IDOC, etc.).
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions.
- Interact with (cross) Platform peers, work with third parties on joint delivery.
- Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Establish a deep understanding of the deliver business area, E2E process and technology.
- Is able to explain and convince internal parties about chosen solutions based on content-driven arguments. Has contact with internal and/or external parties about issues in own (functional)/relevant discipline(s).Coach/instruct junior colleagues on way of working.
- Project Management:
- Deliver medium and large projects and changes.
- Perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects.
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model.
- Provide input for IT strategy and portfolio planning.
- Support continuous improvement of the business area based on monitoring (external) developments.
- Support the FrieslandCampina business in defining their business process and technology requirements.
- Safeguard platform strategy and global process template.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of eight dedicated Business Analysts working closely together on the full scope of Deliver and in close cooperation with colleagues within other teams in IT like Plan and Warehousing. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team are mainly based in the Netherlands, Malaysia and Philippines.