SAP EWM Solution Architect
Do you want to be driving the continuous improvement of our strategic EWM solution?
Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for an IT Business Analyst / Application Architect Warehousing with SAP EWM expertise in Kuala Lumpur. The IT Warehousing team is responsible for all IT solutions within the warehousing domain and SAP EWM is the core application utilized to support the FrieslandCampina business. The objective is to continuously improve the solutions we offer to the business and for this we need expert EWM knowledge within our team.
Key challenge for this role is combining in-depth technical knowledge of our SAP application, in-depth knowledge of template processes and a very good understanding of the FrieslandCampina business.
The scope of the warehousing domain is:
- Receiving, storage, picking, staging and consumption of raw material & packing material.
- Receiving of finished product from the production line and Production Direct Loading from the plant to the warehouse.
- Receiving (from the production line), storage, picking and shipping of finished product within the warehouse.
- Value added services.
- Mechanized warehouses with Material Flow System (MFS).
What we ask
The SAP EWM Solution Architect is responsible for:
- Designing, improving & optimizing the E2E warehouse processes and technology solutions by designing and implementing effective new and/or enhanced E2E process and technology solutions, balancing fit for purpose solutions, process automation, and template adherence.
- Managing and realizing business process excellence via IT supported processes and solutions.
- Analyzing and refining functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the necessary IT service to the business.
- Driving the embedding of change, continuous improvement and innovation into IT and business operations.
To achieve this, the IT Business Analyst / Application Architect Warehousing has the following capabilities:
- Self-managed professional with experience in complex Deliver and warehousing processes supported in SAP EWM.
- Technical knowledge of the SAP EWM and S/4HANA platform and a good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within the warehousing domain.
- Sense of ownership, ensuring projects and other changes are delivered according agreed time lines and SLA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Academic/Bachelor Master or proven further ‘self-learning education’.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the SAP EWM domain.
What we offer
In this exciting role, we are offering you:
- A great working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office which is our central office for the Asia region.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the SAP EWM and supply chain IT domain to expand your knowledge and experience.
- An international environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
The following 4 areas best describe the daily role of the IT SAP EWM Solution Architect:
- Business process and technology improvement
- Understand E2E business processes and translate business problems and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
- Assess and validate solution options, both technical and functional.
- Debugging (complex) ABAP code in order to solve issues or understand solution directions.
- Advice on technical set-up and usage of SAP components (BADI, Function Modules, Business functions, IDOC, etc.).
- Analyze issues knowing the technical set-up and the business processes.
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources.
- Interact with (cross) Platform peers, work with third parties on joint delivery.
- Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Establish a deep understanding of the plan business area, E2E process and technology.
- Is able to explain and convince internal parties about chosen solutions based on content-driven arguments. Has contact with internal and/or external parties about issues in own (functional)/relevant discipline(s)
- Coach/instruct junior colleagues on way of working.
- Project Management:
- Manage and realize medium and large projects and changes.
- Manage project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects.
- Provides input for domain IT strategy and portfolio planning.
- Support continuous improvement of the business area based on monitoring (external) developments.
- Safeguard platform strategy and global process template.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of four dedicated Business Analysts working closely together on the full scope of Warehousing and in close cooperation with colleagues within other teams in IT like Plan and Deliver. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team is mainly located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Amersfoort (The Netherlands).