SAP CPI Subject Matter Expert
We are looking for an enthusiastic SAP CPI Subject Matter Expert (SME) to be part of the Integration Team. Someone who is passionate about technology, fascinated by its unlimited possibilities and can join us in our digital transformation journey.In this role the CPI & PO SME you will use the expertise, creativity, problem solving and analytical skills to manage business projects varying from simple to complex involving SAP CPI and SAP POHe/She must be comfortable leading projects and diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP CPI solutions.
What we ask
Technical SkillsThe ideal candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in SAP Process Integration (PI)/ SAP Process Orchestration (PO), and SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- Minimum 6 years’ delivering complex application integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using Integration protocols and adapters such B2B, Flat file, JDBC, EDI, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC etc.
- Hands on experience with XSLT or Groovy script and/or Graphical Mapping
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- Experience in using SAP APIM and/or SAP BRM
- Methodologies (SAFE, Agile, Waterfall, Lean etc.)
- Modern Communication Protocols
- Good to have knowledge in SAP ABAP
- Automation CICD pipeline (Know-how) Dev-Ops
- Overall knowledge on AWS/Azure/Google
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Design Thinking / process knowledge
Org. SkillsThe ideal candidate must have:
- Prior customer-facing roles to ensure client management is preferred
- Excellent Communication
- Stakeholder management
- High learning agility
- Adaptability to changing needs
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
The CPI & PO SME would help drive the CPI/PO strategy, projects, development and implementation within FC landscape. In this role he/she will collaborate closely with business operating platforms.In this role the SME will perform end-to-end development, testing and team support .The SME will be part of the Integration Platform, Integrating various SAP and non-SAP applications using CPI.He/She will be migrating older integrations into CPI using modern techniques and tools, understanding data structures using integration components (REST, API, JMS etc.),The CPI SME will work in close collaboration with Enterprise and Integration Architects, Solution designers and other team members.