Salesforce Solution Architect, Malaysia
FrieslandCampina’s global IT is looking for an experienced candidate to lead the Salesforce architectural space within Salesforce CoE team and our internal customers. The role involves leveraging capabilities in Salesforce.com, align business needs to technology capabilities and ensure the technology is leveraged in the best possible way.
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including:
- Relevant HBO/WO education
- 8+ years relevant working with Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of various Salesforce clouds and 3rd party vendors
- Extensive knowledge of- and experience with defining, implementing and enhancing solutions
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce design principles & best practices to optimize performance while ensuring code and data integrity
- Knowledge of and experience with technical concepts like automated testing and continuous integration is a plus
- Experience in consumer markets (CPG/FMCG) is a plus
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges & new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches (problem-solving aptitude)
As an international company, our primary business language is English and we often work with remote teams. Bringing in good cultural awareness will accelerate your success!
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- A team of talented and passionate data enthusiasts as sparring partners
- 25 days holidays
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Free cheese and milk at lunch!
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Hungary (Budapest) or the Netherlands. Work from home (during Covid)
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect, based in Kuala Lumpur, Hungary (Budapest) or the Netherlands. This role will be responsible for leading our digital transformation in B2B commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing and eCommerce.
Although you are part of the Salesforce CoE, you will work very closely with commercial team as part of a multi-functional group. You will spend time delivering projects, whilst also guiding our business through exploring new innovating capabilities.
- Provides technical input to the business product visions & road-maps
- Guides business stakeholders in exploring new avenues for shaping the organization
- Provides business and solution knowledge as part of technology/partner selections
- Leads the definition of architectural, cross-org Salesforce standards
- Ensures the reusability and scalability of solutions by reducing application complexity
- Introduces new technologies (PoC’s) and solutions to be adopted in future
- Establish and enforce the architecture guidelines for SFDC (what is built in SFDC vs other platforms like D2C, loyalty, etc).
- Designs high-level solutions design (incl. integrations, data flows, process flows)
- Collects and translates non-functionals for topics such as security and privacy
- Supports the digital transformation, identifying areas for improvement in business processes
- Play pivotal role in supporting Salesforce Org Strategy along with CoE Lead, Salesforce Program Architect and key business stakeholders
Salesforce CoE is part of the IT Commerce team responsible for all commercial / digital capabilities at FrieslandCampina. The focus of CoE is to drive business value and safeguard investments, essential design standards and compliance, keep Salesforce developments & operations close to the business for speed but centralize where economies of scale & skills apply.