You will be responsible for building the next generation of the global FrieslandCampina Salesforce platform. Currently supporting 500+ key users from 2 business groups, the team is in the process of building a Salesforce Center of Excellence supporting all 4 Business Groups world-wide.. You become part of tat Center of Excellence in charge of the design, development & implementation of Salesforce applications notably the CPQ solution. You will also be optimizing and sustaining the efficiency of the Salesforce eco system.
What we ask
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including
- 5+ years relevant experience in an international environment of which you focused at least 2 years on Salesforce CPQ development
- Salesforce certified (CPQ Specialist, Advanced admin, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of 3rd party applications that integrate with Salesforce CPQ such as DocuSign
- Extensive working experience in defining, implementing and enhancing CPQ solutions
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce CPQ design principles to optimize its performance while ensuring code and data integrity
- Extensive knowledge of technical concepts and working experiences in automated testing and continuous integration is a plus
- Proficiency in native Salesforce configuration and SOQL
- The ability to balance business needs with creative technical solutions against considerations of time and cost
And some additional soft skill suite
- Self-motivated, independent
- Strong communicator with empathy and adaptability and excellent command of English language
- The ability to empathize with creative, technical and business needs, and balance these against considerations of time and cost
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges & new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches (problem-solving aptitude)
- Team player, team spirit ambassador as to connect multidisciplinary teams under one seamless consumer experience
What we offer
- A team of talented and passionate digital enthusiasts as sparring partners
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility at work (yes you can work from home too)
- 25 days holidays plus 1 extra free day of every four working weeks
- Cross disciplinary career growth
- Learning opportunities (on job training, conferences, training certifications when they add value to your professional growth)
- Free cheese and milk at lunch
- Centrally located office across Amersfoort central station
Being an integral member of the Scrum team, you are responsible for embedding and further developing the CPQ solution across FrieslandCampina business groups.
We are responsible for our users E2E, therefore your activities will involve defining business requirements, development, configuration, installation, testing, and maintenance, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation. Together with the team, you ensure at the end of each sprint a done increment is delivered, and you take the full ownership in the quality of what you deliver.
Your tasks involve both functional and technical aspects:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and be a reliable partner for stakeholders – therefore you should demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Interact directly with stakeholders & cross functional teams as necessary to refine requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized SF applications & integrations with our ERP system & interactions with other internal & client Salesforce instances
- Adopt flexible and proactive working approach to respond to changing requirements and business objectives while being able to push back in the interest of the system
- Collaborate with sales, customer service, legal, finance, marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce functionality and performance supports internal needs
- Untangle complex pricing requirements (tiered models, custom models, units of measure, procedures, etc.) and define Salesforce CPQ-based solutions to support them
- Introduce and showcase new feature updates
- Design data model, user interface, business logic, and security framework for both standard and custom Salesforce-based applications (CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, , Communities, Einstein, B2B Commerce, Platform and Pardot)
- Application development, in particular but not limited to CPQ, administration and deployment as well as management of Salesforce environments and their integrations with other platforms (e.g. SAP)
- Balance leveraging standard CPQ functionality vs custom (i.e. QCP, Visualforce) while taking into account com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations
- Create and update CPQ specific functionality such as the product catalog, quote document templates, product rules, pricing rules and discount schedule
- Maintain CPQ specific data such as products, (nested) product bundles, subscription products, pricebooks, pricebook entries, product options, product features and services
Within FrieslandCampina’s Salesforce Center of Excellence, we have one passionate Scrum team of product owner, scrum master, developers (both onshore and offshore) and business analysts. Depending on product scope we also work with 3rd party implementation partners. This team set up adds complexity as well as fun to team working brought by time difference and cross-cultural understanding. Together we work to tackle the challenges of a scattered digital landscape across different business groups. It’s our mission to buildconsistent business processes enabled by the application capabilities.