Sales Manager Modern Trade
FrieslandCampina Iberia FU within GMGA is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the modern trade channel. This role is a pivotal position for the success of the organization in the ambitious challenges we have ahead. FrieslandCampina Iberia is transforming itself and on a growth journey in order to become a key player in the Spanish and Portugal dairy market. Come and join us.
What we ask
The successful candidate will
- Have a solid FMCG track record (>10 years) managing (modern trade) national customers in Iberia.
- Enjoy working with brands with experience ideally in fresh or dry food industry in multinational environment.
- Have strong analytics skills: Fast and accurate in analyzing data and able to understand how decisions may impact P&Ls.
- Be a change setter, able to contribute as a pivotal role to push the whole organization towards a high performance culture, data based decision making, able to take risks with a winner spirit.
- Be a team player and enjoy working in collaboration with colleagues cross functionally.
- Be an experienced team manager able to secure team development and keep talent involved and highly motivated.
- English and Spanish proficiency level is a must.
- Availabe to travel 30% of the time
What we offer
-Challenging position within a growing organization
-Competitive remuneration package
The Sales Manager Modern Trade:
- Sets annual customer plans, assuring company goals, identifying strengths and weaknesses to maximise our brands potential and profitability.
- Conducts and leads annual negotiations with customers for selling brand, building plans to the key customers to deliver against profit, sales and cash targets.
- Leads development of annual JBPs and promotion plans that deliver and exceed sales & profit goals while improving commercial relationships.
- Prepares sales forecasts and budgets; monitors sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem/opportunities areas and adapt procedures
- Owns and runs a reliable sales forecast & S&OP for the Modern Trade Channel
- Optimises trade spend to ensure objectives are delivered across the brands and categories.
- Generates knowledge on market development/customer needs and competitor activities and distribute to internal stakeholders
- Develops and executes a sustainable category and shares growth plans as well as strategies to bridge customer objectives, working with local Channel and Category Marketing.
- Leads, directs and develops the respective sales organisation in terms of its structure, people and performance to achieve maximum efficiency & effectiveness (including personal feedback & development).
- Allocates resources according to up-to-date customer categorization and priorisation to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Contributes to overall decision making in commercial strategy for Iberia with a multicategory and omnichannel approach.