Sales Manager – FrieslandCampina
Will you contribute to improving the quality of life as our new result-driven Sales Manager?
As Sales Manager for FrieslandCampina Ingredients you are co-developing and executing the commercial strategy towards our customers. In line with the overall Commercial strategy your responsibility is to achieve agreed volume-margin and product portfolio sales targets for 2 Corporate Key Accounts. In cooperation with the Corporate Key Account Manager you will handle an assigned portfolio and you are responsible for the acquisition of new business and increase of share of wallet at these Corporate Key Accounts. These accounts are globally active in the infant food and medical nutrition industry and are using our ingredients in their applications.
What we ask
• HBO / WO degree; food-technology is a pre
• Solid track record and network in the industry is an advantage
• 3 to 5 years International B2B sales experience, in dairy or food (ingredient) environment
• Business development knowledge/experience
• In-depth knowledge of Industrial Sales and Key-Account management
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
• Fluent in English verbal and written
• Ability to connect with the customers of different cultures in various levels, positions and disciplines
• Outside focus: customer driven and knows what is going on in the market
• Flexible: decisive and execution oriented, can make things happening in markets
• Strong communicator and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams
• Entrepreneurship: continuously searching for opportunities and creating new possibilities
• Skilled negotiating and value selling capabilities
• Result orientated: eager to score & win
• Leadership: team builder, energizer, potential to grow
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Execution of the commercial strategy for own domain; forecast & execute sales according to the agreed sales budget and take (proactive) corrective actions where applicable at Corporate Key Account level in cooperation with the CKA manager
• Execute market analysis, scan & search with CKA manager for new business growth opportunities
• Monitor, analyze and report on trends and developments in the applicable market(s) that will result in the timely availability of accurate market information
• Build commercial relationships to 'strategic partnership' levels, based on true CKA understanding
• Work together with other departments and business lines such as customer service, operations, transport, procurement to streamline sales and secure service level towards our customers
• Report and discuss monthly, quarterly and annual business results vs agreed targets
FrieslandCampina works on things that matter: products and services that have a positive impact on lives around the world. Our Ingredients department works effortlessly to optimize the nutritional value of dairy, vitamins and minerals as ingredients of food products. With a genuine sense of purpose and understanding of our customers, you will add value to our dynamic B2B environment by developing leads to lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships.