Within FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Manager in our Active, Performance and Medical Nutrition segment to join our EMEA Sales team. Your contribution is essential to development and sales of our functional ingredients, delivering Health benefits to consumers, through collaboration with B2B customers (predominantly active in functional foods & drinks and dietary supplements) with special focus on our new B2B brand, Plantaris™. With a B2C angle in mind we focus on increasing awareness of our solutions in the markets for performance, active & medical nutrition (B2B2C mindset).
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Strong business acumen, analytical and numerical
- Master degree in preferably Business, Nutrition, health science, chemical engineering, or related fields
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in a Nutrition B2B environment
- Solution oriented which satisfies our customers’ needs
- Proven track record in cross-functional and multi-level collaboration; lateral team management
- Able to work in matrix and network organisation with multi-disciplinary approach
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic projects, with strategic program execution and planning skills
- Our office is based in Amersfoort
- Up to 25% traveling required
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
- Manage existing B2B Accounts and relationships in EMEA (forecasting, contracting, budget e.g.). Predominantly active in functional foods & drinks and dietary supplements.
- Execute the EMEA Sales strategy and operational plan for development of Alternative Proteins (Plantaris™) for relevant Core accounts in EMEA.
- Secure the sales plan realization through acquiring and retaining (new/potential) accounts, build and strengthen relation in order to realize commercial objectives
- Set up regular business reviews and top-to-top meetings with B2B Core Accounts
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
In this position you report to Manager Sales Adult Nutrition. Together with the other Sales managers you are, besides the development of Alternative Proteins (Plantaris™), responsible for core accounts in the Active, Performance and Medical Nutrition Business