Sales Capability Manager (Modern Trade)
The Channel Capability Manager is responsible for driving the development of a highly competent and motivated Channel Sales team that is capable of consistently delivering planned business results. This position will be responsible in setting the success profile of identified Sales and other CDSM positions, reviewing the job descriptions, conducting gap-analysis on both skills and knowledge, and implementing necessary learning interventions to address the gaps; including onboarding, coaching, boot camps, and certification.
What we ask
- Operational knowledge on business operations, including understanding financial processes and flows
- Apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements
- Effectively secure prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen and good judgment
- Highly proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive information
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Effective customer service skills
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
A. Major Area of Responsibility: Strategy Alignment
B. Major Area of Responsibility: Supply Optimization
C. Major Area of Responsibility: Demand Creation
D. Major Area of Responsibility: Capability Building
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Commercial Team and accelerate your career growth!