Risk & Control Specialist
Are you looking for a challenge to help FrieslandCampina secure compliance with Internal Controls? Do you like to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of controls and related processes? Want to support Global Business Services and Operating companies in managing their risks and controls within an international setting? Do you have a financial background and are a Qualified Accountant, Auditor or Controller (e.g. RA/RC)? Then strengthen our team as an Internal Control Specialist!
What we ask
- Bachelors or Masters in accounting or finance.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in a matrix complex organisation, preferably in an international organization or larger Consultancy / Audit Firm.
- Knowledge and work experience in Internal Control and/or Audit preferred.
- Basic knowledge and experience in managing internal controls, process improvements, finance and accounting.
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on, accountable, accurate, pro-active and result oriented.
- Professional communication in English, writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures and in an international team.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
FSSC Asia is located at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages. Opportunities to work in different departments such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record to Report, Tax, Enterprise Data, Procurement, Innovation & Projects, Operating Companies and many more locally or abroad. We believe in people development where you chart your own path for your own career growth.
Our reward policies support FrieslandCampina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth.
- As part of the EGRC team, support RFC's control activities and various business requests related to risk & control (e.g. risk deep-dives, control implementations, control optimizations, global policy establishment & control standard setting, etc.)
- Continuously creating awareness of internal controls and enhancing the risk & control culture and mindset within the organisation.
- Plan and coordinate internal control testing scheduling for continuous assessments
- Perform control design assessment and testing of regular/moderately complex controls
- Perform quality review of control testing
- Review of internal control findings, design remediation plan with control owner, follow up with entities to ensure complete and timely closure of internal control findings
- Follow up with action owners to ensure complete and timely closure of audit issues
- Perform/coordinate periodic control testing support as per external audit standards and requirements
- Coordinate with entities to prepare required control documents based on external audit request, including explaining of business processes and control environment of entity
- Participate in improvement projects assigned.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The international team is based in Amersfoort, Budapest and Kuala Lumpur and plays a crucial role in monitoring and managing risks globally; They drive the Enterprise Risk Management program, establish strong control measures where the organisation is at risk through the Internal Control Framework and continuously drive resolutions and improvement when risk materialise, audit findings arise and processes & systems evolve over time. This position reports directly to the Associate Director Risk and Control based in Amersfoort, Netherlands.