We are looking for a Rewards Specialist at our Central Office in Amersfoort. The purpose of the function is to design Reward solutions for FrieslandCampina personnel in the Netherlands in line with Global Reward policies. Part of your responsibility is to implement policies and to guide the deployment on a daily basis. Gradually the implementation role will grow from a mainly Dutch scope to a Global scope.
What we ask
- Master Degree
- Strong C & B expertise and high professional standards
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Rewards specialist, preferably in a large and/ or international company
- Business and Service oriented
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in English and Dutch
- Strong analytical and numerical skillsGood planning/project management skills
- Helicopter view
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
- Translate social-cultural trends into business opportunities or consequences
- Offer Rewards solutions to the business, either based on an own analyses or based on a business request
- Translate Reward solutions into practical policies involving the relevant disciplines
- Play the role of Project manager or Content owner in designing or implementing new solutions and policies
- Prepare and guide the proposed policies through the Central Works Council process
- Implement together with HR Services and HR managers the new/adjusted policies in the business
- Prepare the negotiations for a new Collective Labor Agreement
- Support the negotiation process with unions by assessing the effects of proposals
- Calculate the business impact of new solutions and policies
- Manage the deployment of Rewards policies and procedures, together with HR Services, on a daily basis
- Handle questions and requests for exceptions to the policy from the business
- Assess and report on the effects of Reward solution against intended outcomes
- Communicate about all Reward policy changes to stakeholders
- Manage vendors where applicable