Regulatory Affairs & Quality Specialist (w/m/d) DACH
Are you are new Regulatory Affairs & Quality Specialist?
Quality, innovation, sustainability, and strong brands - that's what makes Royal FrieslandCampina one of the world's largest dairy companies. With around 24,000 employees, we sell our products in more than 100 markets and have offices in 38 countries. FrieslandCampina Germany stands for high-quality and delicious dairy products.
What we ask
Bachelor (>6years relevant working experience) or Master Degree (>3 years relevant working experience), preferably in Food law or Food Science
Relevant working experience in the food industry in a regulatory role
Knowledge of food regulatory framework in DACH
Preferably knowledge of milk and dairy processing
Myst be fluent in German and English. Preferably German native
Well-developed analytical skills and accurate and keen on details
Good communication skills
Being able to convince others / influencing skills
Critical thinking / dare to ask critical questions
Priority setting & ability to work under time pressure
Ability to work in a matrix organization with both functional and hierarchical reporting lines
What we offer
- A hybrid working model with the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross-disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer-term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free FrieslandCampina products at lunch in our Social Area, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
- Free parking spot in central Düsseldorf
- Allowance for public transfer ticket
The Regulatory Affairs & Quality Specialist is set-ip in a matrix organization. The role is part of the Consumer Dairy Customer Supply Chain organization with headquarters in the Netherlands, as well as the DACH business group.
The role supports the local DACH business by consulting about food legislation and driving the process of compliance to local regulations and internal FrieslandCampina Standards and ways of working. In addition to Quality issues and compliance with external certification bodies.
Job content entails:
- Participation/consultation in projects for RA-related input and advice by innovation and NPD
- Advices QA board member at all stages of innovation projects on product compliance, possible risks and threats (in collaboration with Legal)
- Compliance checks for FC product labels including secondary packaging (artworks/repro’s), clearance via Gold system
- Compliance checks on compositions/recipes/declarations conform to local legislation for DACH, clearance via specification system (PLM)
- Communication on Food Safety & Quality and Regulatory matters with customers and authorities